𝟏𝟔. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

So, I hope you guys liked the previous chapter, now I'll be continuing the present/the madness I want to write down... Please bear it with me.....

𝑨 /𝑵:  I don't have any intention to write about other couples having a baby or something... It's just suddenly come to my mind, so  I promise I will make it normal & simple to understand & enjoyable for you all...

────────────────
𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍,  𝒚𝒐𝒖  𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 
────────────────

After dinner, everyone went to the poolside because that Don't want to disturb Abbey's sleep...

"Guys, clear to elaborate please my mind is not working" Arthit shocked himself... While others were the same as him.

"Umm...  Before that Kong do you remember How doc was excited about your pregnancy? ". Aim ask & Kong nods.

"Yes... I do."

"Maybe you don't know he was experimenting on it with your blood samples & your body features moreover he wanted to twist a few of the science And if anyone like Us..  want to have a baby like You guys... So, they can get their own baby " Aim  says and knot hug him sideways

"Um... And I know it all the way.  Then, The day Gun was being upset you remember when P'Arthit was hospitalized... He approached him"

"Yes... P'kong, he asks me to meet him and if I want I can contact P'aim... So I do the same, and we both went to meet him at night "  gun starts

"When we meet him, he told us Gun have a natural body for his experiment so he asks if he wants, And trust me Gun was worst then Abbey " they both laugh.

"After that, he told us if we really want He has to go through special treatment for six months then He has to... Need help of P'bright " all chuckle and gun get shy...

"Then, their first attempt was not successful, but after that Umm... " Aim stops...

"I will tell P, Then after that P'Aim, also agreed to and we both went through the treatment again, and this time we both were successful and we both are 1 and half months......" Gun smile shyly...

"Guys did it safe I mean What if..?? Something happens sorry J am just worried...?? " Kong was worried

"Guys ?? Why the hell did you guys let them do this? Don't you think it too risky.. ?? " Arthit shout at knot & bright who rolls their eyes at him.

"Before shouting you should know, this devil has bed influence on Gun by emotionally" bright points at Aim.

"Yeah... Gun never tell anything to bright fearing about bright's reaction, but when Aim also joins,   he himself decided to do it together they just kept it quiet in the whole treatment process... When I come to know that was the last minute of their final treatment and checkup about any news... and aaheem he comes and told me after you guys went to your six months anniversary... About that, he never told me clearly anything just ask to meet him at the hospital..." Knot stops while all laugh.

"Yeah... Gun, also just told me to visit him at the hospital and there when I found knot was also present there and he was surprised seeing me there too... And trust me The moment we know, we both were ready to murder that old shity  one but then Aim & Gun plead us to listen to him and shear  the news of our baby... from these two " bright smile at Gun, and he was shy same goes with knot and Aim

"Ok... We get it but is it safe...?? " Arthit was concerned.

"Yeah yeah.. doc uncle will wait for our second trimester if he finds a single bit of problems in our pregnancy he will..." Aim stops and looks down.