𝟏𝟏. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

Will, you forgive me

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
🖤🖤🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤🖤
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

It's been almost there days Kong was proposed by ohm... & Kong seems happy smiling humming songs laughing freely playing with Abbey even in office he became the happiest person...

And that's what making Arthit insane that he wants to destroy the whole world... He even didn't come out of his room when they were at the home and in-office he was like a Lion roaring around even snapping who were innocent.

On the 3rd day, Arthit had lost finally lost it when he found out Ohm had come to drop Kong but when he offered Kong to drop him, Kong rejected him with a cold shoulder.

But now both seem happy & like a couple's vibes but it's only to Arthit... While Kong seems unaware of it.

────────────────
At office cabin
────────────────

Kongpob was walking to his desk after checking a file for Knot. He was about to sit in his chair when Arthit calls him.
He walks towards his table in between a sharp gaze that can make your blood turn water!

"What happen sir..?? " Kong asks.

"Umm... Kongpob Type a letter to me, please... I have to check these files so.."  Arthit command Kong who nods they were about started their work when the door of their cabin open suddenly and enter a beautiful girl and seeing Her Arthit was so happy.

Kongpob notices how Arthit's eyes lit up he doesn't know but it hurts him a little.

"Aah... What a pleasant surprise..!!!!" Arthit smile wide the girl.

"You surprised right ?? " The girl ask & walk inside the cabin.

"Of course I am... " Arthit also stands up from his chair & walks towards her.

"Then my mission accomplished.." both giggles at it & they hug each other.

After breaking the hug Arthit turns & found Kong was standing there still, but he is looking down at ground showing respect like a perfect Assistant.

"Aah... PIM he is my PA Kongpob " As soon he finished pim excitedly looks at him.

"Oh my god... He is my rival ?? " Pim try to look upset.

"Shut up..!! Will you ?? " Arthit rolls his eyes and Kong again was still looking down.

"No... He is the reason you are refusing me for all 3 years... " PIM pout at Arthit  & Arthit roll his eyes and Kongpob looks at Them in surprise.

"Am taking my leave, sir..." Kongpob walked out of the cabin closing the door.

"What was that..?? Pim you are my cousin why the hell you said nonsense to Kongpob...?? " Arthit roll his eyes at him.

Pim ignore Arthit's words & walk to His chair & settle herself like a boss and started looking at the files...

"Pim...." Arthit huff.

"Chill... Arthit gun told me everything so just shut up if don't want Kong to go states...," Pim fold her arms & sharply looks at Arthit who makes a  face...

"Pim I don't want more confusions if he really wants to go I will let him because I get one thing straight that he didn't want me beside him.. Every time he saw me his face went pale " Arthit looks down deep down he is preparing himself for the lifetime separation.