𝟏𝟗. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

So, Let's get ready for a Roller Coaster ride. 4 baby 6 men do you think ?? It's easy for them ??

I doubt... But don't know maybe... Maybe...
Ok, I will stop my nonsense. Let's enter the story.

────────────────
❤️𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍  𝒚𝒐𝒖  𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆❤️

 ────────────────

After a few days
In the Morning

Kong & Arthit left for a baby checkup... Leaving a sleeping Abbey. Who is now pouting and angry at her mama Dada...  She didn't even talk to her granny even grandpa...

As soon as Kong enters following Arthit their mom falsely scolds them. 

"Kong, Oon.. how can you leave Abbey alone...? You know  she is very upset, didn't even have her favorite breakfast.."

Kong chuckles seeing them...

"Am so sorry mom, I am sorry Abbey sweetheart... But you were sleeping like an angel... So papa doesn't wanna spoil your sleep.." all chuckle but she turns her face...

Arthit walks to her & put her in his arms which she stays quiet...

"Abbey...  Abbey.. look Dada & mama sorry ok.. why don't you have your breakfast? "

"Because Abbey wanna play with king..." She struggles to get out of Arth's lap & rush to Kong who was holding the Lil King.

"Oh but, king is now upset that, his P'sao didn't have her breakfast yet..." Kong caresses her face...

"Mamma..." Abbey cries hugging him.

Seeing this Arthit's mom went to hold the baby boy.
And Kong takes Abbey in his arms...

"Ok I promise, I will take Abbey with us every time & if abbey can't attend at last I will inform her every hour... Ok..?? " Kong asks wiping her tears...

"Promise? "  She pout.

"Pinky promise... Now smile... " abbey smile wiping her eyes.. and then kiss his cheeks.

"Ok is Dada too forgiven ?? " Arthit coos at Abbey and she nods...

"Ok ok abbey now have food... You know doc grandpa says we can go home if we want.." Kong makes her sit in her table.

"Really...? We can ?? " Gun asks excitedly.

"For us... yes.. you two have to ask..." Arthit smile at him.

"Ok.." knot says.

"Yeyy... I will call twity, Mimi, jully to meet King..." She shouts excited... And her parents laugh.

"Who is king..?? " Now pim ask Confused... "From the morning she is calling king... "

"Well, she names baby KING... " Arthit says with a proud smile...

"Oh my god..." Everyone smiles wide...

"Kong you cheat why don't you tell me you've already named baby..?? " Aim shout..

"It's not like that, but that's final..." Kong smile. "Mom, por you two liked the name right ?? "

"Not at all... After all, he is a prince. Of  Rojnapat and when the princess chose the name there is no doubt..." Arthit's father patted Abbey's Head with lovingly.

"Oh well, in that case... Abbey why don't you also name the other babies..?? " Gun asks pointing at his one.

"Gunnie... I..?? "