monday mornings!

"Natalie,"

I shifted in my fluffy pink bed, with a groan escaping my lips. I opened my eyes just slightly to take a glance at the clock on my left bedside table I didn't really get the chance to due to the fact that it only took two seconds really and then.. My door slammed open And my older sister Clementine barged right in almost yelling "Natalie get out of bed would you I don't need to be late on my first day of school again!!" 

"ugggghhhhh," I let out a long and slow groan. "fine," at that she storms out of the room just as fast as she had came in.

"good morning would have been nice! " I grumble to myself!

I clear my mind of all of these thoughts And realise that it's Monday the 6th of September my first day of school 2014.

I look to the clock succeeding this time and one word comes into my head shit! Suddenly I realise just quite how late I am.

I enter my matching pink bathroom and head to the shower stripping off my also pink pj's lucky guess

I have a quick shower and then wrap a towel around my petite body, comb my light brown waves which reach just below my waist! I go out of the bathroom to find my mum sitting on my bed Holding my phone inbetween her two tanned hands. I glance towards her with a questioning look on my face as to why she is on my phone. She didn't get it lol there's my mum for you but nevertheless I love her!

I turn towards my closet however, turn right back when I hear my ringtone I walk towards my phone but my mum answers before I get to it. She seemed pretty happy with whoever it was I must say

I mouthed to her asking who it was she replied lara a wide and cheesy grin Instantly overtook my face I practically snatched the phone out of my mum's grasp   but I didn't give a fuck!! I mean come on this is L (lara) were talking about!!!!!

"L" I scream into the phone

"Nat"

"I have missed you so much Girl how was Spain with Adam??" I say mentally wiggling my eyebrows

"it was amazing I will see you in school today and tell you all the deets! What are you gonna wear today?  "

"I don't know I'm thinking of sweatpants and my aoresmith shirt "

"noooo come on Nat it's junior year no sweatpants aloud girl!! "

I groan loudly and quite disturbingly.

"am I aloud jeans? "

"nope" she says popping the p at the end

"you have to wear a dress"she orders

"how about a Skirt"

"mini"

"but I keep my converse"

"deal"

"deal"

At that I close the phone And head towards my closet and my mum gives me a kiss on the forehead and leaves the room I open my also pink closet and take a peachy mini skirt wich complements my tanned skin On a laced white t shirt on my white converse. I was actually impressed with my outfit! 

So at that I sprayed some of my luxurious Victorias secret body spray and climbed down the stairs and Picked up my side bag with my little kipling monkey Nicole on the side!

I went to the kitchen to see my dad and grab an apple I kissed him on the cheek and ran out of the house at the sound of my sisters Car honking!

Don't get me wrong I love her but she gets on my very last nerve sometimes. It didn't matter that  much anyways I got used to it I guess I just accept it as a part of her nature. I clambered into My sisters jeep.

"your late"

"sorry"

And at that we spend the whole ride to school in an awkward silence. Clem (Clementine) is a senior this year as for me I'm a junior.

We get to school And I brace Myself for another year at Lindale high school in our boring town Lindale I take a deep breath and jump out of the car!

*****************************************************************************************

First chapter!!! Please comment and vote read or whatever really tell me what ya think!!