Chapter 1

Karri's Pov

  Mystic Falls high school, home of the timberwolves. Where I hated cause it's full of gossipers. Today was my first day of junior year. My dad woke me up to get ready. I just wore a black shirt and blue ripped jeans with my combat boots. Since my father was the chief here I waited for my cousins Matt and Vicki to come pick me up. I grabbed an apple and heard Matt honk.

I kissed my dad goodbye and ran to the truck.

  "Hey Vic...hey Matt."

  "Hey kar." Vicky told me

  "Sup kar. Ready for School?"

"The real question are you ready? "

"Yeah Elena dumped you pretty hard." Vic said

   " Her parents just died I understand why she wanted to end things."

  " yeah but you still follow her like a lost puppy dog."  I told him

  He rolled his eyes and kept driving to school. As a way to joke with him , me and Vicky were singing All Out of Love by Air Supply. He smirked and parked the car. Me and Vicky walked out of the car.

" poor matty... I feel bad for him."

  We were in a hallway chilling at the lockers. We noticed Matt was starting at Elena and Bonnie. She waved and he walked away. She looked disappointed. Serves her right for breaking his heart. Vicky walked away probably going to the stoner's pit.

  I was putting my things in my locker when Elena came.

   " hey?" She asked me puzzled

   " hey.. Elena."

   " Does Matt hate me?"

  " You broke his heart Elena. He dosent hate you. He's hurt."

  " Look I'm sorry-"

" it's fine... me and Vick can pick up the pieces."

  I slammed my locker and walked away. I walked into history class. There was a new student cause I've never seen him before. He had long dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

" Ms.Donnoven... are you going to just stand there or take a seat?" Mr.Tanner asked me

I rolled my eyes and sat at the back of the class which so happened to be next to Matt. I saw Elena and the new guy exchanged looks. Matt looked at me and I mouthed to just get over her.

  After school

Since Matt had football practice and Vicky ditching me for Jeremy Gilbert I was walking  home. I saw a blue Chevy Camaro pulled up.

"Hey.. need a ride?"

He had raven black hair and baby blue eyes. Plus he had a leather jacket. I shrugged my shoulders and got in. Nothing bad happened in Mystic Falls. I gave him my address and he nodded.

  We pulled up to an a bonded hotel parking lot and he made eye contact

  "You won't scream or remember this "

"I won't scream or remember this."

  Then he plunged at my neck

" can't have people know I'm in town yet."