Chapter 5 Part 1: Ruins of a Unfortunate Goodbye

Last time, on Chapter 4.....

"Greeting."

"I am Unit 437, a security droid created by machine."

"My original directive wax to kill the master before it escaped from the main land. However, once I encountered the master, I knew I was not capable of defeating it..... I'm not very good at my job."

  "Alright, thank you and goodbye."

"Please, if you two go, the master will destroy me."

"Then come with us, you're basically a slave!"

"I can't leave someone to a fate they didn't deserve. Not again... Please..."

  "(Y/n), what happened to the Teletubbies, were not your fau-"

  "EXCEPT IT WAS WALTEN!"

IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! NOW I HAVE TO FACE THE FACT THAT I HAD THE POWER TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING!

BUT NO! I DID NOTHING! EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT!"

"...... I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry, I got you. After all, a promise is a promise."

"(Y/n), get up. We might have company."

"RUN!"

Walten quickly put his night vision camera on to see a large brown tubby walking past us. Its mouth was gaped, almost hanging like it had broken its jaw. 

Is this..... The Ruins?"

"this is Outskirt Ruins."

"this used to be a huge village, then something happened, causing almost the whole village to evacuate."

"There is a fire near by."

  "Yeah, I smell it too. But, there's something else......"

"WAIT! I KNOW THAT SCENT!"

"Lala!"

(Y/n)?
__________________________________

3ed POV

  The two Teletubbies looked at each other in disbelief, not knowing if what they were seeing was real.

  Tears streamed down (Y/n)'s face as a genuine smile slowly crept. "L-Lala? Lala!" She exclaims as she ran towards her lost friend. Lala smile, equally happy to see (Y/n). She got up and sprint towards her as well until they tackled each other into a hug.

  "(Y/n)! Oh my stars! Thank goodness you're alright!" Lala said rubbing her cheek on her friend's nape.

  "I'm fine, but I was so worried when I couldn't find you! I-I thought.... That.... Tinky." (Y/n) started but was cut off by Lala, "No, before Tinky tried to.... You know, but, Dipsy distracted him and he told me to run. I ran until I found this place, so I used it as a hideout, until, you found me... I feel so stupid by leaving him behind." She said, her ears flatten against her head.