Chapter 2 Bloopers

(Y/n) snapped her eyes open and breathed heavily. She looked around to see she was still in the black void with Shadow Tubby.

Draika(me): Que quack

(Y/n): W-whoa! *Falls to the ground* Owww.

Shade(Shadow Tubby): A-are you alright? *struggles to not laugh*

(Y/n): I'm fine!

Draika: let's retake on that...
__________________________________

The white tubby was on the verge of passing out, seeing nothing, until he saw (Y/n) perched on the teledome.

He immediately shot up in surprise, almost losing balance on his chair.

Walten: Well Sh- *Falls out of the chair face first*

Draika: *Laughing and wheezing in the background*
__________________________________

NooNoo: Ah, (Y/Fav/Fab)? That is a good book to read. It has been a while since I read it myself....BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I CAN'T KEEP THE DAMN BOOK UP WITHOUT ANY HANDS!!! WHY??!! *Insert Robotic Crying*

(Y/n): ...........
__________________________________

Po: Hey Dipsy, have you found your hat yet?

Dipsy: *Looks at Po with the neutral face of displeasure before reverting into a anime face* Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

Everyone: NANI??!!

                 *EXPLOSION*
__________________________________

(Y/n)'s fur went on end as she saw a flash of Tinky Winky that was in her nightmare. She turned her head, ears flatten against it, gazed as she watched Tinky Winky destroy the machine with abnormal strength.

(Y/n): T-Tinky Winky? What did you just do?

Tinky Winky: .......... *turns around with pop out eyes and funny nose glasses* Ah Brok da machine! Now we can truly know da wea! *runs out the door with several Uganda Knuckles while clicking their tongue*

(Y/n) and Draika: ........WTF!!??/what did I do to deserve this job?
__________________________________

(Y/n) struggles to get her locket away from the knife as tears brimmed as she desperately called for help. Just as the knife's edge touched the locket, something happened to make Tinky Winky lose concentration.

Walten: NO! *leaps towards Tinky Winky but missed causing him to land face first into the ground*.......Really?

Tinky Winky: Dude are you alright? *Laughing*

(Y/n): *Also Laughing*

Draika: Again??? HAHA! (ಥwಥ)
__________________________________

Hi my dear reader! I hope you liked the Chapter 2 bloopers. I thought this would be a good idea, like you guys said in the comments, it's going to be a rollercoaster of feels. So I thought of blooper reels to lighten up the mood, cause, there is going to be signs of depression, self loathing, and attempts of self harm. Let's hope our Guardian boi can help young (Y/n) out of the darkness. So be prepared for lots of love and hugs from the fluffy boi. Alright? I will release Chapter 3 either Thursday or Friday. Whelp, See You Guys Later! X"3