Chapter 11

Victoria's POV

I cringed back expecting jesse to wake up scared but instead he stayed in the same position. I really wanted some water so did the only logical thing I could do. I pressed all those buttons on the wall near my bed. Within seconds a very flustered looking nurse barged into the room.

" OH MY GOODNESS MISS PLEASE NEVER PRESS THOSE BUTTONS UNLESS YOUR DYING!! YOU'VE GOT HALF THE NURSES WORRIED HALF TO DEATH."

I was starting my apology when I heard Jesse's loud ass laughter from behind Me. I turned around prepared to curse him out for laughing at my embarrassment but the nurse already beat me to it.

" Young man this is no laughing matter! This is very serious. And why are you still here visiting hours ended long ago! I believe it's time for you to head out, cone back tomorrow anytime after 3 considering you still have school and make sure thou have manners next time! Am I clear!!?"

Without evening giving him a chance to respond she yanked his ear and practically dragged him out of the room leaving me in silence.

Once she was out of the room it was my turn to laugh. After calming down I carefully read the little label thingys that tell you what each button does and pressed the one that lets me talk to nurse.

" Hello nurse Helen speaking how may i help you?"

" Um, can I have a glass of water im parched and just woke up"

" Oh sure miss I'll send someone over immediately."

" Ok thanks."

A few minutes later a nurse in her late 20s came in with a doctor behind her and my precious water bottle!

The doctor explained what happened, my near drowning and Jesse saving me. i dont have any serious injuries just a mild concussion which is why I'm staying a day or two for safety reasons and told me to get some rest and that's what I did after they left.