Chapter 6

Jesse's POV

"Oh OK then I'll just be getting to class" was what she said and then just left. I wanted to follow her, but Matt stopped me and said,

"Who was she? She's actually kind of cute when u look at her. Just add a little make up and tighter clothes and maybe she could do something with her hair and I'd go for her"

"She fine the way she is right now, maybe tighter pants but she fine" I answered honestly. I mean she's wearing some pants that look 3 sizes too big, but the rest of her outfit is ok I guess. 

I turned to matt and ask him where art was, but when I did he was making out with some short blond. Not wanting to interrupt I just left, also not know where the hell my art class was.

I started wandering around and saw the little red head from earlier at her locker I'm assuming, it just better be because she grabbing stuff from it. I walked up to her and said, " Hey your Ariana right?"

" AHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed so loud and dropped her books.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you or anything I just wanted to know if you knew where my art class was!!"

"Oh its just you, man u scared the living shiz out of me and sure I can show you, whats your art room number?"

I pulled out my schedule and scanned it until I found,

3rd Period---- Art--- Room 401---Teacher: Mrs. Ruth

"Its room 401" I told her 

"Oh you have the same art class as Victoria why didn't you just ask her to take you? I left you with her so she could take you. OMG DID SHE DITCH Y--"

"No she didn't she took me to my locker and my cousin was there so i told her she could just leave and i would go with him since we both have art but he got caught in something so I left and I saw you and wondered if you could show me instead" I took a deep breathe cause that was a lot of talking"

"Oh ok yeah I can show you were your class is,come on" I followed her to my art class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE COMMENT FAN

next upload: soon :P