Chapter 4

Victoria's POV

As soon as the bell rung I tried to run out, i really don't want to talk to Mr.Pavonarius, he creeps me out. I've caught him looking up girls skirts before, which is one of the many reasons i enjoy being tomboyish. I started walking out the door, when i felt a hand on my shoulder pull me back, with a lot of force actually. When the hand pulled me i slipped on a freaking pen and stumbled back. I don't know how but i ended up on the floor with a the guy on top of me. the guy who i just realized was Jesse.

Jesse's POV

I really wanted to talk to her and apologize for the whole I'm talking your seat thing, so when i turned around to go over to her seat, she wasn't there. I looked over to the door and she was almost out, jeez this girl is fast i mean one second she's in her seat and the next she's all the way over to the other side of the class at the door. I ran up to her and pulled her arm, probably a little bit to hard because she basically feel back into me and slipped on something. Then i  tripped on her feet and i ended up on top of her. It actually wasn't so bad because i got a good view of her face, she actually really pretty, her hair got loose and now its everywhere. I love her hair its so smooth and silky, i don't know why she keeps it up. i found myself staring into those beautiful hazel orbs she has for eyes then i noticed her turning a shade of blue. i wondered what was going on when i realized I'M STILL ON HER! I quickly got up and pulled her up too.

"Umm sorry about that" i said after she turned back to a normal color.Now that she was standing i really got a good look of her with her hair down he looked amazing how it fell on her face so nicely and i just wanted to go up and play with her hair all day, but then she ruined it. She put it back up in a messy bun. 

"what are you staring at???........................... JESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"what?" i replied i guess i was staring at her i mean i couldnt help it she just so pretty.

 "never mind, come on Ariana lets go" she started walking away with the red head, who's name is Ariana.

"NO WAIT!!!" o crap what did i just do.

she was looking at me while i tried to think of a reason for her to stay then i got it!

" can you help me get around to my classes and my locker because i don't know where any of it is??"

"umm im kinda-"

"SHE CAN DO IT!!" i looked over to the red head when she said that.

"YEA GO AHEAD VICTORIA I HAVE TO GET TO PE ANYWAYS BYE YOU TOO!" and with that she disappeared down the hall.

"alright i guess i could come on" She started walking off and i quickly followed because i could see Blondie, i mean Hailey, coming back.

____________________________________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND THANK ilovedog BECAUSE I ONLY POSTED THIS BECAUSE OF HER KINDNESS SO THATS WHY ITS DEDICATED TO HER.