Chapter 7

Ariana's POV

I took Jesse to class and while I was standing at the door i saw Luke, ahh Lukee, I've had a MAJOR crush on him since freshman year. He's just so cute and nice. He's the only jock on the football team that's actually has the decency to respect a girl I mean don't get me wrong he is a player but he does show them respect. We were good friends in freshman year but as soon as he got the football team that all changed. Anyways I have art with Victoria here too so Jesse just followed, I wonder who his cousin was.

Luke's POV

I was chatting away with Matt when Ariana walked in, I've always liked her but I don't think she'll ever go for a guy like me. I'm hot and on the football team but I'm labeled as a player just because I'm on the football team and can't manage to keep a girl for more than 2 weeks. I mean i take them on dates and do all that romantic crap but all they want from me is my body,  so i just go with it.

Ariana seems like the type who would go for the long term boyfriend instead of the 1 or 2 week boyfriend, I heard her last boyfriend burned her pretty bad so she doesn't date much. When I found out that some scumbag would cheat on Adrianna I wanted to hunt that guy down and rip him to shreds, but of course I didn't because, 1 I didn't and still don't know who he is and 2 because it would look pretty awkward for me to just go ask her and say who's you ex so I can kill him for doing that to you without telling her how I feel. 

We used to be friends in freshman year for a little be had all the same classes and we would talk a lot until I got on the football team and Matt wouldn't let me near her because Hailey, Matt's girlfriend, didn't like her and if Hailey got mad we would all suffer so I kept my distance and I haven't really said much to her since. But  I still really like her. Honestly I don't think I can take anymore time away from her and it was stupid of me to listen to Matt, but iI was new and Matt already new all the guys on the team I needed a friend on the team. Matt's not that bad, but he will do anything for Hailey that guy is really hopelessly in love with her, he just never shows it. He says he doesn't want to be with her and he cheats on her to get her out of his head but it never works. Hailey on the other hand doesn't give a rats ass about Matt she just uses him like a rag and dumps him whenever they're someone better. That's one of the many reasons I can't stand her she plays with my best friends heart like its a  damn toy! She aggravates my soul so much!

Anyways this year she is not going to control Matt like that and me either, I'm determined to get him with a new girl someone nice and who will give Matt the girlfriend  he deserves.  I'm not trying to play cupid but im just  sick of having to comfort Matt every time Hailey decides they're "done".

Anyways I guess I got lost in my thoughts because class had already started and everyone was staring at me with waiting eyes.

"What?"

" Mr. Hawk please move and take the seat next to, umm Victoria, so our new student may sit next to Matt."

" What why?"

"Because as I was notified that Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Anderson want their sons together in the same class they have, so could you please move next to Victoria. And that wasn't a question"

"ok jeez I just wanted to know" i mumbled under my breath and got up.

"Sorry about that man." whispered that new kid.

"Its ok" I said barely loud enough for him to hear, it wasn't that bad, Ariana sat one seat away from Victoria so this when I could make my move. There was an empty seat in between them so I sat there.

____________________________________________________________________________

VOTE 

COMMENT

FAN

thx to the few people who and fan and vote i do apreciate!