Confronting Her Nightmares

Sophiana woke up in a big, cozy bed in a room fully clad in white. Her long, wavy red hair splayed on on the pillow, and her mouth was extremely dry. How long had she been out, and where was she? She remembered walking up to Jameson. She semi remembered him demanding that she give him Connor and refusing. Then, she vaguely remembered him slapping something over her mouth and nose. 'Oh no! He must have drugged me.' She thought.

She tried to get up to go alleviate herself, but found she couldn't move her torso. Mortified, she pulled back the covers and what she found was even more disturbing. Her underwear and denim pants had been replaced with a white, see through, lace thong. Her blue and purple flannel shirt was also gone, and in its place was a white corset, which had her already large breasts pushed up, covering only her nipples. And, on the sides, all the way down, were metal rings, padlocked onto chains. She was tied to the white bed, stuck in this overly white room. She was attempting to pick one of the locks, when Jameson walked in. Dressed in all black, he stood at the edge of the bed, watching her and grinning.

"Let me go." She pleaded.

"Now, why would I go and do a thing like that, dear?" He answered.

"What do you want from me, you sick bastard?"

"Tsk, tsk. Is that any way to talk to the man you love?"

"I don't love you! You're a deranged freak! Let me go! Now!"

He sat down beside her, taking care to sit on the chains. It made the corset so tight she could barely breathe and sent sharp pains through her chest. "Why must you make me do this to you, my beautiful queen?" He said, a sweet, serenading voice.

"Jameson, please, just let me go. We can talk about this. Please! You're hurting me!" She begged.

"Not til I know I can trust you not to do anything stupid, like run away or call that pathetic 'alpha' of yours."

"I won't. I promise. Now, will you please let me go?"

"In due time, my love. In due time, but first, give me a kiss."

"Go fuck yourself Jameson."

He slapped her in the mouth. "You love me. We both know you do! You just won't admit it to yourself." He said rather dryly.

"I never loved you! Not now, not then, not ever!" She snarled.

He slapped her again, harder this time. Then, he got up and left.

'Great! Just fucking great!' She thought aloud. 'I'm tied to a bed, God knows where, by a freaking delusional psychopath!'

Sophiana cried, but only for a minute. She couldn't risk letting him see or hear her. She refused to give him that kind of satisfaction. He may have been holding her captive, but he didn't own or control her. She just missed her pack, but more than that, she missed her son. She had never been away from him for more than a couple of hours at a time. And, being away from him now, thinking about how scared he must be, and how she should be reading him a bedtime story, made her heart hurt.

She knew it was dark out. The moon had just nestled into its dark bed when she heard it call to her. Regardless of the fact that she had been a creature of the night got over 300 years- 323 to be exact- it was still hard to resist the urge to unleash her inner beast. So, that's exactly what she did. She transformed into a big, beautiful, luxurious, solid white wolf. Her fur made her blue eyes pop even more.

Once she was in her wolf form, she found she could wiggle out of her tortuous corset device. She tried to get out the door, but found she couldn't get it open with her paws or her muzzle. She paced the room a dozen times before she noticed the window above the bed. It was too high for her to jump, but she was desperate. So, she ran, jumped off the bed, and barely managed to get a grip on the window sill with her front paws. Using all her strength, she managed to climb out the window.