I'm Sweaty and Wearing Spandex

"Alright ladies, bring it in," yells Coach. We all run towards the cart she's standing by.

I was at our school gym on a Saturday at eight in the morning. We had volleyball practice this morning for playoffs. After the carnival, Alex came back to the house and laid in bed with me. I practically had to pry his arms off me this morning so I could leave. He drove to school on his motorcycle but had to go somewhere and said he would pick me up.

"We're gonna have to work extra hard this practice for playoffs next week," she tells us. "I want you all to work hard today. Alright, Layla take it away."

"Bring it in ladies," I yell. The team tightens the circle and puts their fists I the middle.

"On my count," I command. "One. Two. Three!"

"Eat! Sleep! Volleyball!"We all throw our arms in the air and head to the court. We start stretches and chit chat. After stretching we start out drills. By the time coach called a water break we're all sweating.

"So, you got a new boyfriend now," says Jenna. Jenna is my volleyball sister. She's a homeschool kid so I only see her at volleyball. Jenna is the same height as me. She has blonde hair and amazing blue eyes. Unlike me she actually has curves.

"Yes," I gush. I take a long sip of my water and stand up.

"You know everybody either wants to be you or kill you because of him right," she says standing up.

"I can take those whores."

"And if you can't you have me." She slings her arm over my shoulder and pulls me to her side.

"Ew you're all sweaty get off me," I shriek. I push myself away from her and walk to the end line of the court.

••••••••••••••

"Alright babe, see yeah later," yells Jenna. I give her a wave and pack up my stuff. I throw on a sweatshirt and take off my shoes and knee pads. I slip on my Slides and grab my bag. As I walk down the corridor to the parking lot, I text Alex and tell him practice over. Right in the middle of texting, I run into some kind of wall. Apparently the wall has arms because it caught me before I could fall.

"Shit." I rub my head and look up. The wall turns out to be Alex. He holds my arms to prevent me from falling. He looks down at me and smiles.

"Did you hurt yourself," he chuckles. I glare at him still holding my head.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to kiss it," he coos. I nod. Alex smiles and takes my hand off my head. He leans down and plants his lips on my head. I can't help but smile. He pulls away and takes my hand. We walk down the corridor together hand in hand.

"You know I find you sexy when you sweat," he says looking down at me.

"Of course you do." I roll my eyes and smile.

"Hey, umm, do you wanna, uh, go on a date with me," he asks. He bites down on his lip and scratches the back of his neck nervously. He looks so adorable!

"Sure," I reply. His face immediately lights up. I couldn't help myself any longer. I immediately cupped his face the my hands and pulled him down and pressed my lips to his. I could feel him smiling against my lips. His arms find their way to my waist and pull me closer. He nibbles on my bottom lip causing me to moan. My arms tighten around his neck and I stand in my toes. Our lips move in sync and mold together.

"Alex," I gasp. Alex makes his way down to my neck. If he keeps this up I'm gonna have a giant hickie.

"Alex." I move my arms from his neck and place my hands on his chest. Alex stops assaulting my neck and looks at me.