Hangovers Are A Bitch

I woke up the next morning in a King size bed. There was an arm wrapped around me waist and warm breaths on my neck. I slowly turned to see who it was. When I moved my head started to hurt. The I remembered how much Vodka I drank.

I turned slowly to face the person laying beside me. I turned and saw Alex sleeping. He looked so peacefully, similar to an angel.

"How can someone look hot while sleeping," I whispered. I started to caress his face with my hands.

"I'm just that talented," said Alex. He smiled with his eyes still closed. He pulled me closer to him so our chests were pressed together. I breathed in the familiar smell of his cologne.

"What happened last night," I asked. The only thing I could remember from last night was drinking half of the bottle of Vodka.

"Well, first you started to dance like a maniac, then you told me a secret, then you ran away, and then you fell asleep in my arms," said Alex.He had opened his eyes and was staring at me with a smile. Then I noticed he wasnt wearing a shirt. My body tensed and my heart began to race.

"What secret did I tell you," ask nervously.

"If I tell you it won't be secret anymore," he said with a smirk. He gave me a kiss on my nose and got up out of the bed. He was wearing sweatpants. I sat up in bed and which made my head hurt. I was till in his jersey and jeans from last night.

I looked around the room. Alex's room was like any normal teenage boys room. He had pictures of cars everywhere and stuff thrown on the floor. Across the room he had his guitar and ukelele next to it. On the shelf beside it he had a collection of CDs. Next to the CD shelf was a shelf with cameras and on the desk beside was a whole bunch of pictures.

I slowly walked over to it. Most of the pictures on his desk were of Marisa, Tucker, or the sky. But there was one picture that wasn't of them. He had framed it and put it on his desk. It was a picture of me. It was from last night at the football game. I was wearing his jersey and was facing the other direction towards the field.

"I love that picture of you," he whispers. He slowly walks over to the desk and stands behind me. I turn around and face him.

"I love it to," I whispered. I gave him a kiss on the nose and turned towards his ukelele. I picked up and made sure it was in tune.

"You know how to play," asks Alex. He walks over and stands in front of me.

"A little. I have one at home, it was birthday gift from my dad," I say softly. My dad had died a couple years ago. He was a smoker so we all saw it coming. Him and my mom were divorced, but they still loved each other. When he died it took a tole on my family.

"Play a song for me," Alex said softly. I looked up and smiled at him. I shook my head. I couldn't play any songs I just knew chords.

"Alright, well after breakfast, I'm gonna teach you how to play," he said. He turned and walked towards his bathroom. I stood there for a while with the ukelele, then I put it down and walked out his room.

I had been to his house before so I knew my way around. The second I stepped out of his room, I was greeted by Tucker, his German Shepherd. I loved Tucker almost as much as I loved Sunny. After getting him to calm down I walked over to Marissa's room.

I knocked on the door and Marissa answered with a smile.

"Hey can I borrow some clothes," I ask. We were about the same size so her clothes would probably fit me.

"Yeah, come in," she said opening the bigger. I walked on side her giant room. Her walls were pink and she had a king size bed like Alex. Her room was filled with posters of One Direction and 5sos. I walked over to her closet and start to look through it. I eventually pull out a a white floral dress that stopped right above my knee. I took shower in Marissa's bathroom. I stepped out of the bathroom and found Marissa sitting on her bed smiling at me.