Well Look Who It Is

Sam drove me to school on Friday. He even bought me hash browns from McDonald's. He was becoming my best friend.

"So you and Evelyn, huh,"I ask. Him and Evelyn have been crushing on each other for the longest time.

"Well, I really really like her, but I still haven't asked her out yet," he replied.

"You better hurry up. Evelyn is a beautiful girl, if you don't hurry up she'll be gone."

"Your right. I'm gonna need your help," said Sam. He turned towards me his green eyes were sparkling. Sam must really like Evelyn.

"Alright, we start Sunday."

••••••••••••

School was its normal boring self. The only difference was that people kept looking at me. Sometimes people I didn't know acknowledged me. By the time I got to my last class I was tired.

I mostly tired because it was Friday and because Alex wasn't there. He always cheers me up. Sure sometimes he annoys me but he keeps me positive, sometimes. I missed Alex.

History finally ended and I could go home. I was putting my books away and grabbing the ones I needed for homework. I closed my locker and turned around to see Sam standing behind me. I didn't even have time to ask him what he was doing because had picked me up and thrown me other his shoulder.

"What are doing, Sam?!"

"Be quiet and stop squirming!"

He walked me outside and it sounded like he was pushing past a crowd of people. Then he climbed up in something. I had closed my eyes so I wouldn't get motion sick, but when i opened them I noticed he was standing on the back of pick up truck.

Sam then put me down and told me to stay there. He hopped off the back of truck and stood close by. In front of me was a group of kids, but they weren't staring at me. They were staring at something behind them.

All the sudden I here a guitar playing. Then out of the crowd walks Alex playing the guitar. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand.

"We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes

And the flashback starts

I'm standing there

On a balcony in summer air

See the lights

See the party, the ball gowns

I see you make your way through the crowd

You say ''hello'', little did I know

That I was Romeo, I was throwing pebbles

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

And I was crying on the staircase

Begging you please don't go, and you said

'Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say yes'" he sang. As he sang he walked closer to the truck never taking his eyes off me. Then the chords changed.

"Well, I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love