Revenge Tastes Good

"Guys we need to hurry up, the security guards coming," whispered Lily.

"Calm down, Jeff and I are friends," I answer. We finished up and walked down the hall.

Your probably wondering what we did for a revenge.

Well first we went to Lily and Evelyn's school and decorated Luke's locker. By decorate we mean totally glamify it. We coated the outside of the locker with lots of sparkles and taped pictures of boy bands on it. Then on the inside we filled it with posters of Justin Bieber and One Direction. We had hooked up some speakers in his locker so that whenever he opened it, it would play What Makes You Beautiful. We borrowed the posters from Lily's little sister.

Then at my school, we beautified Sam and Alex's locker. On Sams we taped Hello Kitty ever where. Then we stuffed it with Hello Kitty merchandise. Which we bought in the dollar section of Target.

I personally did Alex's. On the outside I covered the whole thing with that One Direction duct tape. On the inside I stocked it with everything Twilight. I borrowed the stuff from Marissa, who was happy to help. Last but not least I filled it with pads and tampons. I wrote a note that said

'Hugs and Kisses
Love Your Princess'

We walked out of the school with devious grins on our faces. It felt good to get them back. I can't wait to see the look on Alex's face tomorrow it was going to be priceless.

The three of us had decided to give the boys the silent treatment until tomorrow when they saw there lockers. Luckily we had a half day tomorrow and it was Friday. So if we needed to we could skip some of our classes if we needed to run.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow," I said heading towards Melody.

"Yeah see ya," said Evelyn.

"Remember, we have to meet up at the mall in the food court after we run," Lily reminded us.

"Alright got it," Evelyn and I said.

We were all going to die tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••

The next morning I woke up to the notification sound on my phone. Evelyn had posted a picture and tagged me in it. It was a picture of the inside of Alex's locker. The comment said:

'Poor, Poor Alex. Guess who's on his period?'

I couldn't resist the urge to laugh. I sat there for a while, stalking people on Facebook. I finally stopped and got out of bed. I decided to dress it up a bit, so I grabbed some blue jeans and a gray sweater with a shark on it. I grabbed the chain with Alex's ring and put it on. I left my hair down and put on a little mascara and a little lip gloss. I slipped on my creme colored boots, grabbed my backpack and headed off to school on Melody.

I was already running late so I couldn't stop for food. When I got to school I locked my bike to the rack and headed to my locker. I switched out my books and headed to class. Alex's locker was on my way to class.

When I got closer and closer to his locker I noticed a big crowd. I was going to have to run soon. Today was a half day so I only had three classes. One was free period, so that was fine. My other two were Spanish and Sociology. In both classes my teachers liked me so I would be fine.

I got closer to the crowd. I stood in the back so Alex couldn't see me. I got up on my toes so I could see him.

He was standing in front of his locker with anger written on his face. He violently opened the door and all the pads and tampons came rushing out. Everyone started to laugh. He kicked then off to the side and had someone from the crowd pick them up. When he looked up he saw all the Twilight merchendise. His face grew angrier and he turned to the crowd.