Leo: Part one

Author's note

WARNING: This story does contain spoilers to The Blood of Olmpus (pretty big ones too). So, I'd advise against reading this story if you have not yet read the last book to HoO.

Anything made up in this story by Rick Riordan belongs to him. This is a fan fiction which is basically a story based off of another story, just for those of you who don't know. And all the credit for this story DOES NOT belong to me. I made this with my friend, SylverFyre .

Anyway, enjoy! :D

_________________________________________________________

|

Leo

Leo didn't want to eat three pies. It just happened. It was like when he was possessed, he couldn't control himself. It wasn't the Eidolons, it was Annabeth and Percy. They decided to send him a blueberry pie, mostly as a "Congrats, you're alive" kinda thing. The Hunters decided to stay at Camp for a while considering the death of many of their "kin." Two stray girls were found wandering around near of the camp's location after the 'war.' They were lost and confused, but luckily Thalia found them and took them into camp, finding out that they were demigods. Thalia took interest in the taller girl whose name she claimed, was Andromeda, later called Ana. She was confused at the thought of Greek gods, but soon caught on. She didn't know who she was, considering her parentage, because her friend was all she cared for as family. The other, shorter demigod, insisted that she just happened to end up at that camp with Ana somehow and is named Gabriela, but wouldn't answer unless she was called Gabby. Ana was isolated from most people because she was skeptical to the mythology life. Gabby, however, was loved by many demigods, and found out fairly quickly that she was a daughter of Apollo. She, being bubbly and spritely, was greatly welcomed into the life of a demigod at Camp. They both heard his story about his death and saving the world, and decided to also make him pies as well. Ana made him apple and Gabby made him cherry; he ate at least half of each pie plus most of the blueberry. He had no idea how he could eat so much.

As Leo shoved in another piece of the blueberry pie in his mouth, he thought back to the absence of Calypso. She was missing now for weeks and so was his heart. Gods, when did he suddenly become so pessimistic, he thought to himself. The gods didn't even show any effort in finding her, just because of an old grudge they had against Calypso because of her father. She wasn't on Ogygia or Leo would have found her ages ago. It was almost as if she was taken off the face of the Earth. All the efforts Leo had tried to pull off in search of her remained futile. So, this is what it was like when Annabeth was searching for her beloved Seaweed Brain. How depressing.

"Leo... where did you leave the rest of the blueberry pie?" asked Piper as she walked into Bunker Nine with a skeptical expression written on her face.

"What pie? I mean, yeah, we got pie, but I used a machine that did magic tricks. See, it's gone! Oh, and there's apple and cherry pie left," Leo exclaimed, trying anything to not show the evidence of blue juice plastered on his face. Piper sighed in annoyance, but smiled at him.

"We're going to play capture the flag, are you gonna join?" asked Piper.

"Ah, Pipes, don't you think I'm too good for that game? I mean, I would win within seconds because of how hot I am," Leo replied, lighting his arms on fire, trying to smile. Piper shook her head and slammed the door behind her, leaving Leo alone once again, with his thoughts. Truth was, he was too concerned of Calypso and he was too busy to do anything that would otherwise be fun. He literally had all of the latest odd occurrences that might've been an inference as to Calypso's whereabouts. Leo felt so close, yet so far. Most likely more further than closer because he didn't have any evidence of her whereabouts. The machine he found that seemed to be connected to Calypso's crystal still refused to ever work. A knock sounded from the door. Leo clicked a button on his remote that sat beside him. The door opened automatically to reveal Jason in his Camp Half Blood t-shirt and jeans.