☾ Mystic Falls ☾

Mystic Falls, Virginia, 2010

"Where are you headed to now?" The Romanov tribrid questioned, her phone pressed against her ear. It was 2010 now, and she had left Canada a long time ago. After Hacksaw, she traveled the world with Katherine before staying behind in Greece while Katherine went to deal with some things (people). After Tamara's death, Tatiana flew her body to Russia, with Katherine in tow, burying her in her family's crypt. She pushed back her pain as she finally acknowledged her surroundings, she was in the place she once called home. Once she snapped out of her nostalgia, she left with Katherine, who instantly became her support system.

"Nowhere, I'm still staying in Florida. There are some things I have to do here. You know, you could have come with me. We could've gone to the beach, just like old times." Katherine replied on the other end. Tatiana shook her head with a smile as she drank from a blood bag in her new house.

"I just want to settle down for a bit. Then, I'll take you up on your offer."

"I still don't understand what you want in Mystic Falls, Niko, of all places. It is literally the home to the supernatural. I don't like you staying over there." Katherine sighed into the phone. "Niko, Klaus is headed to Mystic Falls. I don't know when he'll get there but, be careful. I do remember your last encounter with him, I doubt he's forgotten either." The tribrid sighed and tossed the now empty blood bag into the bin.

"I'll be careful Kat, I give you my word. Besides, I can't die. I'll see you soon darling."

"You too, Niko." The call ended and Tatiana put her phone away, exhaling deeply as she looked at her new house that was recently refurnished. She walked over and picked up one of the picture frames that was on the shelf. It was of her and Tamara back in 1920.

She smiled, a pang in her chest as she glanced at the other pictures on the shelf

She smiled, a pang in her chest as she glanced at the other pictures on the shelf. She didn't have many pictures, with many people that is, but the ones she did have she treasured them greatly.

Tamara was always fascinated by cameras; how they evolved throughout the years. She always bought one when they came out, throwing pictures of anything and everything and putting them in her homemade scrapbooks. The last camera she bought was the Kodak Ektra; she didn't use it for long, unfortunately.

Tatiana continued buying cameras every year they came out, because of Tamara; a way of still sharing something with her even when she's no longer there. She has a room full of cameras, all on shelves along with Tamara's scrapbooks.