JIMIN

I was pacing up and down backstage. I was still upset over last night and what Loa confessed to me about her job. I was beyond upset over that guy. He had no right to touch my girl. She's my fiance. He made her quit her job. She suffered all alone once again. I sighed while biting an apple angrily. 

"Jiminie, is everything okay?" Jungkook asked me. 

"Yes besides the fact this guy thought it was a good idea to touch Loa." 

"What happened?" Jin urged me to sit down and I huffed out while sitting down. 

"He grabbed her butt and tried to kiss her. The guy was her manager." 

"What you mean was?" Namjoon jumped into the conversation. 

"She quit the job. Thank god." I sighed. It was time for the show in Milan. I was excited. One by One each of us left the room and that's when I saw her. Loa Chambers was here. I stopped in front of her. 

I hugged her and she hugged me tight. 

"This is a surprise." 

"Jimin, you are required on the stage. Go" Loa urged me and i saw my hyungs giving me a look. I rushed to catch up with them.  

Loa was shaking her head and laughing. She stood to the side of the stage. I gave her a wink and Loa blew a kiss my way. I whispered to RM. 

"I want to tell them about Loa and mine engagement." 

"You sure?" 

"Yeah" 

"I won't stop you." Namjoon nodded. I was grateful to have my boys on my side. 

"Thank you guys for coming out, I will be serendipity and I want to dedicate this song to my wonderful fiance Loa Chambers." I looked at Loa. She was surprised but she smiled at me. I blew her a kiss. 

All of the boys were surprised but I knew that i had got the approval from Namjoon then it was fine. He was the leader of course. 

I was beyond exhausted and Loa looked like she was tired. She probably stepped of the plane and went directly to the stadium.  

I grabbed her hand as we walked out of the stadium together. She laid her head on my shoulder. 

"Tired." 

"Yeah, I have something to tell you when we alone." Loa mumbled to me but her eyes were closed.  I didn't want to wake her up but I had to in that moment. 

Loa got out of the car and I took my jacket off and placed it on her cold body. All of the boys and i went to our separate hotel room. I jumped on the bed after taking my shoes off. I noticed that luggage was in the room. It was Loa's suitcase. 

"I got Bang to drop my luggage off." Loa mentioned to me and i urged her to get into the bed. She handed me a box that was wrapped. I opened it. She looked nervous, she was looking down at her hands a lot. 

"Loa," I started but stopped once I saw baby clothes that was originally for June. I bit my lip and Loa took out an envelope and I opened it, it was an ultrasound. 

"Jimin, I'm pregnant." Loa stated. 

My eyes were wide and I got up from the bed. She rubbed the back of her neck. She was biting her lip so hard that i could see blood on her lips. 

"Okay" I said while bobbing my head. I was freaking out. I thought I used a condom and Loa was supposed to be on the pill. 

"What we going to do Jimin?" 

"We going to do this together. We can handle this." I bend down to look at her. 

"i'm scared" Loa eyes went wide with tears. "I don't want to lose another child." Loa stared at me. I wiped her tears and we curled up together on the bed. I kissed her forehead while her head was placed on my chest.   

I was going to help her out to my best ability.  I was scared of losing another child but I was trying to be hopeful. This time was going to be different than last time. June and Loa wasn't even fully in my life. I already told my family about Loa which probably makes a difference because she won't have to do it all alone. 

The sun was shining and I heard knocking on my door. 

"You guys better not being doing it." Hobi said through the door and I opened the door. Hobi stepped foot in the door. Hobi looked at me and Loa that was now in the shower. 

"Is everything okay?" Hobi questioned me and I rubbed the back of my neck. "I hope no trouble in paradise." 

"Loa gave me some news." I smiled at Hobi. I wasn't ready to share the news of Loa being pregnant at least till she was three months pregnant.  

"Really good news?" 

"Yeah she's moving to South Korea to be with me." I thought fast to what she said. 

"Then why do you look like someone killed your puppy" Hobi brought up and I noticed the shower door was opening and I urged Hobi to leave the room.  Loa came out of the room and she smiled slightly at me while putting on a dress. She covered her mouth before rushing to the toilet and i heard her throwing up. It was 8am. I knew morning sickness was a thing but the boys wanted to explore Milan today since we had today off. 

"Loa, babe you okay." I asked her. Loa gave a thumbs up but her face said something different. I rubbed her back hoping it would help. 

"Jimin, you can go out. I know you and the guys were planning on exploring Milan." She started to say before throwing up once more. 

"I'm not leaving you alone." 

"if you don't they will expect something up." Loa brought up. She slowly stood up, she brushed her teeth and kissed my cheek. She seemed fine now.