JIMIN

I thought my mother would have blown a casket or something when she saw Loa's engagement ring but I was happy that everyone was accepting of Loa. The boys and my own family. Those people mattered the most to me and I guess also the ARMY. I was worried about them though and what would happen to Loa and BTS to be honest. 

I knocked on the bedroom door, Hobi opened the door and wiped his eyes. 

"Jimin it's like 2 in the morning go to sleep." Hobi complained to me. 

"I need to tell you something." 

"It couldn't wait till in the morning." 

"Nope" 

"Fine, what is it?" 

"I asked Loa to marry a while ago and she said yes." 

Hobi stared at me before shutting the door shut. Okay then no reaction. Onto the next room. I opened the door to see Suga was at his desk writing and had his headphones. I tapped Suga shoulder and then nudged Jin to wake up. 

"What is it Jimin? I finally got to sleep." Jin complained to me and stared at Suga. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Loa and I are engaged and have been for quite some time." I confessed once again. Jin stared no glared at me before turning over and closed his eyes. Suga gave me a small smile. 

"Congratulations." Suga said before putting his headphones back on. I saw Loa was asleep on the couch, her legs were spread out on Jungkook's legs. I gave him a smile before lifting Loa off the couch. V opened the bedroom door. I feel asleep and instantly Loa curled into me. I really do love her. 

The bright sun rays hit my eyes like it always does. Left side of my bed was empty and I noticed that Loa suitcase was packed and everything. I walked out to the kitchen to see Loa was dressed in a plaid dress. I sat on the kitchen stool. 

"Morning." 

"Morning" She said back to me and I saw she had flour all over her and she placed plates down on the kitchen counter. "I feel like I should give back and cooking breakfast is my specialty." She said but she yawned in the middle and I knew she was tired. I urged her to go lay down on the couch and she did so. I wrapped a blanket around her body and that's when everyone started rolling out of the room. 

"Jimin, what's going on?" Jin asked once he saw the food. Each plate had a name tag on it. 

"Loa made breakfast." I announced to all the guys. Jungkook was the first one to dig into his plate. Namjoon stared at his plate before eating the food. 

"Are we going to see the engagement ring?" Hobi asked and everyone nodded their heads. Namjoon stared at me. 

"Right Namjoon, me and Loa are engaged. It's been about a year been engaged." I informed him and Namjoon bit his lip. I knew he wanted to say something but their was no point in saying anything. I made up my mind. 

"Where's Loa" JK asked while his mouth was full of food. I pointed to the couch. I shook her once I knew it was time for us to head to the airport. 

Loa smiled a little bit at me. I knew she was tired and she was about to fall asleep. We headed on the plane and Loa slept the whole way there. 

Once we got off the plane. Fans were surrounding the airport. There was a purple ribbon urging fans to not to close to us. I was holding Loa's hand while she had on my pink shades and one of my sweaters on. Fans were screaming my name. I waved at the fans. Jin blew kisses. Everyone else did a simple but effective wave. 

"I'll have the car drop you off at your place okay." I said to Loa and Loa kissed my cheek and she went into her own separate car while the rest of the boys and I headed to the studio to practice. These couple weeks were going to be so busy. I warned Loa that if I don't chat with her every night it's because of the schedule. I knew she got it instantly because I knew her. 

As soon as we made it to the rehearsal space, we sat down on the couch. 

"never thought you would be the first to get married" Namjoon told me and I sighed. Namjoon was worried about BTS but I already reassured him that nothing would be changing. 

"Where you guys going to live? She's from LA and South Korea is a different world." Namjoon mentioned and I shrugged my shoulders. 

"I'm not thinking of that now." I got up from the couch in the rehearsal backstage and grabbed a bottle of water. 

Rehearsal was done and I came to Loa's place with tagalongs being JK, V and even Suga decided to come. 

Loa opened the door and I hugged her. JK grabbed one of her controller and Me and Loa decided to walk to the nursery and for the first time I looked around the room. Loa sat down in the rocking chair and I leaned against the wall. Nothing was said. We heard footsteps. V, JK and Suga was in the room. They all were speechless. Loa picked up a book that had ultrasound pics. Pics of June Park. 

"Should we get started?" I asked her and Loa bit her lip. She was getting teary eyed and my eyes were being blurred. I felt someone grab my shoulder and I looked over to see it was Suga. 

"We can do it guys." Yoongi offered in his soft voice. I nodded my head. I was grateful over the offer. Loa and I left the boys in the room. It was knocking at the door and I saw it was Hobi, Jin and Namjoon. 

"We were summoned." Jin joked and they walked through the house stopping at June's room.