LOA

As soon as me and Jimin walked out of the bathroom, I got changed into more comfortable clothing meaning just an oversized shirt and leggings. Jimin was now in the bathroom fixing his hair. I walked into the living room and Jimin was behind me and Hobi was cheering on him. 

"Man you guys were in that shower for a long time. Your food is getting cold." Hobi brought up and Jimin's face turned red pretty face. I was glad that my skin complexion prevented me from blushing. 

"Oh hush." Jimin told them before we plopped down on the couch along with the rest of the boys and I grabbed a slice of the pizza that the boys picked up. I put my feet up on his lap. I stretched my legs urging him to massage my feet. Jimin started to massage my feet. 

Jimin's phone went off and he answered it. "Yes mom she's right next to me. You only calling me to talk to her wow." 

Jimin handed me the phone and i looked at him. He nodded. 

"Hello Mrs. Park." 

"Is this the amazing and wonderful Loa Chambers that is showing up on my tv screen?" 

"Depends on the view you have on this girl." 

"Smart. I like you just make sure you keep my son in check." Mrs. Park joked with me. 

"I will try my hardest." 

"Loa, I only want my son to be happy and I'm glad it's with you. I hope you won't give up on him. I know his career isn't exactly stable but I hope you know the relationship is worth fighting for it. Prove all those naysayers wrong." 

"Thank you Mrs. Park. I do truly love him." 

"I would hope you do so for that fact, please help me plan the wedding when you guys are engaged." 

"Okay Mrs. Park." 

"Now give the phone back to Jimin so that I can make sure he knows to never hurt you." Mrs. Park told me. 

I couldn't help but laugh at that comment before handing it to Jimin and Jimin walked over to the counter. He was slightly arguing with his mother. 

The very next day, Jimin and I went down to his hometown and he showed me around. I got to meet his brother, dad and mother. Her hug felt like something I truly missed from my own mother. 

"You are so much prettier in person." Mrs. Park grabbed my face and I smiled at her. "Look at those cheekbones." She kept grabbing my cheeks. 

"She's way too pretty for you bro." JiHyun spoke from his seat. Jimin rolled his eyes at his younger brother. He really did look like Jimin. I adjusted my sleeve and without realizing my hand was now exposing the ring that Jimin had proposed to me with. 

Mrs

Mrs. Park grabbed my hand in shock. She covered her mouth before turning to Jimin. She punched him in the shoulder. I opened my mouth but then closed it. 

"You got engaged and you did not tell me about it." Mrs. Park shook her head. She was upset. Jimin looked at me and I just shook my head. 

"Mom, we have been together around 2 years." Jimin confessed and the Parks gasped in shock. 

"Jimin is going to get in trouble." JiHyun spoke up while winking at me and I rolled my eyes at him. He was a very strange boy. 

"I'm not upset that you are engaged, I'm more upset that you did not tell us about her and gave her the respect by not hiding her away like some bad habit." Mrs. Parks folded her arms across her chest giving Jimin a glare. 

He looked at the ground. "She was fine with me not telling people." 

"We not people, we are you family and so is the boys but nice job at picking out the ring but if we had known you were going to get engaged, I would have given you your grandmother ring to propose to her with." Mrs. Parks ranted and I looked at Jimin. 

Jimin nodded. 

We all sat down at the table not saying much besides the gushing of the ring that was placed on my hands. Mrs. Parks sent the boys out to get some food leaving me with her. 

"I'm sorry for Jimin. Sometimes, he stubborn." Mrs. Parks mentioned to me.  

I helped with cutting the vegetables and Mrs. Parks smiled at me. She nudged her arm on mine. 

"Loa, you are officially part of this family and I can't wait to have you become daughter in law." Mrs. Parks hugged me again. 

I swear the Parks love hugs. The family was somewhat feeling like home to me. Is it bad that the more time I spent in South Korea that i didn't want to go back to Los Angeles anymore. 

Jimin came in bursting through the door and wrapped around me. He spun me around and kissed my cheek. 

"We need to plan the wedding. How much planning have you done?" 

"Not much. We haven't even set the date." I mentioned to them and Jimin rubbed the back of his neck. 

By the time, I had eaten enough with the Parks, me and Jimin were on our way back to Seoul. Jimin and the rest of guys had to go back to LA for another show. I laid my head on Jimin's shoulder. 

"I like your family. They're so cool." I whispered to Jimin. 

We got back to the dorm soon enough. Jimin grabbed my hands and opened the dorm. The rest of the boys were in the room. V was on the couch along with JK. I look at Jimin and he nodded his head. I stood in front of the tv. JK was glaring at me slightly. 

I moved my hand in front of JK and V. Their faces were priceless. 

"I'm actually Jimin's fiance." I told them. V had a smile on his face before hugging me. JK put down his controller and hugged me tight too. 

I felt really accepted into the BTS family. 

"Jimin, did good. This ring is beautiful." V stated to me. 

"I told Jimin I tend to like rose colored stuff. Never thought he was paying that much attention." I said to the boys.