LOA

I couldn't help cheering on Jimin on tv. He was really doing amazing and he seemed pretty happy.  Ashlee had come to watch BTS perform with me. Ashlee was bouncing up and down when she saw Suga rapping his part. At first Ashlee had a thing for Jimin but when she saw me and Jimin together she moved on to liking Suga. 

I wished so desperately that I could be there for Jimin but I knew my place. If he didn't want the boys to know about me then so be it. I entered the room with the name June on the door. I stepped in for the first time in months. 

I felt myself let go of my breathe and my body shook with sobs

I felt myself let go of my breathe and my body shook with sobs. I picked up the stuffed elephant that was in the crib. The room was a surprise from Jimin after he was away from me for months. I knew his touring schedule was gruelling and tiring. My phone rang and I answered it and in that moment it was Jimin. 

"Hey" 

"Hey" I sniffled my nose and wiped the tears from my eyes. 

"Do you want to go to South Korea?" 

"What why?" 

"I'm asking because I would love to show you where I came from and plus i want you to meet my family." 

"Does that include the boys?" 

"Jin already figured out but I'm not quite ready for the other guys to know about you."  

"But you want me to meet your family." 

"Yeah why not?" 

"I can't just up and leave to go to South Korea." 

Ashlee grabbed my phone, "Yes she can and will be there." 

I glared at Ashlee. Why did she have to put me in an uncomfortable position. I grabbed my phone back. 

"Jimin, I can't afford that plane ticket." 

"Don't worry, I already paid for the ticket." 

"Jimin." 

"Don't Jimin me. You always wanted to travel. You need to be packed by tonight. Your flight is set for tomorrow early in the morning. I will send an driver to your place." 

I was about to protest until I saw that Jimin hung up on me.  I sighed and Ashlee had a beaming smile on her face. 

"I'm so excited for you." Ashlee kept bouncing up and down. I walked to my bedroom and pulled out a suitcase and just threw clothes in my luggage. 

"Rudy is going to fire me." 

"Who cares? You going to be married to one of the richest guy in the world and Rudy is an ass." 

I rolled my eyes at her. Ashlee cared a lot about money the guy had.  

Ashlee left me all alone with my thoughts. I fell asleep on the couch when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to see an actual driver. He took my suitcase and I zipped up on my coat and tied my timberland boots up. I locked up my apartment. 

I sat in the backseat of the car. I had my purse sitting on my lap. I was nervous beyond words. I was going to meet the woman who meant the world to Jimin. 

The driver opened the door and I put my hood up and I showed my passport and got into the plane. I sat down in the seat that happened to be first class. I don't know why Jimin thought it was necessary to buy me all these things. I just wanted Jimin for who he was. 

It was hours on a plane and we touched down and that's when I saw Jimin. I could never miss him with his bright hair. He had one of the most amazing smile. I put my bag down and I ran to him. Jimin spun me around and placed me on the ground. 

He looked me in the eyes. He kissed my forehead. I kissed his lips. 

"You still have it on." 

"I will never take it off." 

I whispered to him and he touched the engagement ring. We pulled away and I saw cameras along with fans shouting Jimin's name. I immediately pulled my hand away from him and He grabbed my hand back to his. 

"Jimin" 

"I don't care anymore about what people say about us."  Jimin whispered to me before placing his lips on mine. I smiled through the kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away. 

I smiled towards the fans at the airport. Jimin waved at every one of those fans. We got into the car and I laid my head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin shook me and I looked at him. 

"Time to get up." Jimin mumbled. I shook my head. 

"Carry me." I looked at Jimin and Jimin smiled leaving the car and I hopped on the back of Jimin's back. He spun me around and he placed me down. He took out a key. He unlocked the door and he stepped foot in it.  

"I'm back guys." Jimin shouted throughout the house. I heard multiple footsteps rushing to the front of the house. I was greeted by the guys that I knew were Jimin's brothers. 

"So this is the girl, she's prettier in person. Shocked that you managed to pull her." The guy I knew as J-Hope commented and Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Jin I told you not to look her up." Jimin scolded Jin and Jin shrugged his shoulders. 

"How many of you guys know about her?" 

"You know I can't keep secrets." Jin shrugged before walking to me and shook my hand. "Hi, I'm Jin aka Worldwide Handsome." 

"I'm J-Hope but you can call me Hobi" Hobi introduced himself while smiling hugely at me.  

"I'm V and the guy on the couch playing video games is Jungkook but you can call him JK." V shook my hand. I smiled at him before turning over to stare at Jimin. 

"I thought you didn't want me to meet them." 

"I didn't want to keep you as a secret anymore. I love you way too much not to show you off." 

"Gosh I love you too Jimin Park." 

"Where's RM and Suga?" 

"Probably in their studio." Hobi mentioned before sitting at the kitchen stool watching Jin cook food. 

I sat down on the couch and Jimin had his arm around me. Jungkook was playing Rocket League. 

"Hey JK pass me the extra controller" 

JK looked at me shocked before passing me the controller and we started playing Rocket League together and at the end of the night. JK and I won every game. JK stood up from the couch and high-fived me. 

"I like her Jimin. Now I have someone who is not terrible at Rocket League." JK praised me and I let out a smile.  

The door opened and I saw Mint green hair instantly. It was Suga, he looked me up and down and turned towards Jimin. He opened his mouth.