Chapter 7

Okay so before we start this is SUPER IMPORTANT SO YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED!!!!!

We on the same page here, cool. So I was about to make certain things Italic or Bold because I'm not using my phone to edit the story. So the way I'm using to tell the difference between dreams and what's actually going on, is that there will be large spaces in between each one and there will be at the start of a dream (D) and at the end of a dream there will be (E).

Thanks for reading that important message.

*Cutting, angst, suicide mentions, and vomit warning (again)*

This one hit me hard. I had to take so many breaks when writing this, seriously.

*Bakugou POV*

"Kirishima... I..."

Say something, he just poured his heart out to you, and you just stand here, letting him worry and fear rejection. I care about him, I need to let him know how I feel, damn it. Tell him, just tell him something. Just say anything, anything that won't hurt him. "Bakugou?" "..." Words still refuse to form in my mind and mouth, what do I even say. I like him, a lot, but how do I tell him that, I need to tell him that.

"I get it, you don't have to tell me you don't feel the same. I kinda expected it anyway, but I thought maybe there was a slight chance, ya know?" He starts to walk away, "Kirishima, wait," he keeps walking, I hear him speed up to a running pace after he turns the corner.

"Damn it! You fucked it up Katsuki, you had one job, one!" I yell at myself for letting that happen. After scolding myself for letting him just leave like that, thinking I don't have any sort of feelings for him. I run in the dorms, everyone is gone, that's unusual on a regular Monday afternoon. I walk up to Kirishima's dorm, I stop and take a deep breath in, before I knock on the door I hear people talking from inside, maybe I should wait until they leave.

I walk to my dorm and plop down onto my bed, still pissed off at myself for making him feel like shit, I can tell I did.

*Kirishima POV*

"It's okay, Kiri, Bakugou is just like that, it's not your fault." "Yeah, Bakugou is just a harsh person, don't take it too personally." "I'm sorry Kirishima-Kun, I honestly thought Kacchan would at least let you down easy, but he isn't the best with emotions though."

Almost everyone in our class is here right now, trying to make feel better. Sato brought me cookies, Kaminari and Jiro tried to make me laugh from Kaminari's dumb side, Midoriya tries to tell me that he's sorry, and everyone else is just trying to get my mind off of it. "Guys, I appreciate the effort and all, but I just want a little space, for now, thanks for your help though," Mina nods, "whatever you need Kiri, just take it easy, okay?"

After that everyone exits the room, leaving me in my now vacant room, deprived of all happiness I try to leave here every day. I get up off of my bed and walk to the bathroom connected to my room, looking into the mirror, and the sad, revolting boy looks back at me. I haven't cut in a while, I tried to get the thought of doing it again out of my head, I hate cleaning the mess I make after I'm done. I hesitate for a long while before I grab the small box cutter from under my sink.

I put the blade up to my scared skin from the last time I did this, I pressed it harshly onto my forearm, and slowly but thoroughly cut one, two, three times. I cut slowly and stop when there are about 10 cuts on each arm, trying to have some self-control over my urge to keep cutting. Although there aren't as many as there were before, there are deeper than before, which means they will take longer to heal than the previous ones.

I clean the mess I had just finish making, cleaning the blood off of the floor, and my arms, wrapping my arms in a bandage and getting dressed for bed. I don't want to go to school tomorrow, I feel as if I will humiliate myself more than I already feel that way. I fall onto my bed and wrap myself in my warm blankets, quickly getting comfortable with the soft blankets and rough mattress. I don't even want to go to sleep, afraid of the nightmares that haunt me so often, despite not showing up as often.