Chapter 2

*angst and vomit warning*

"I need to talk to Midoriya, I'll tell you later."

"Fine, but I better get an answer, don't tell me some fake. . . please" Bakugou says the last part very quietly "okay." Kirishima begins to walk towards Midoriya's room, he sees Midoriya right in front of his door trying to unlock it. "Here let me help you Midoriya" he says walking up to the green haired boy "oh thank you Kirishima, we have different locks where I am from, so I am not so used to figuring out these locks."

Kirishima helps Midoriya unlock his door then says "hey can I talk to you about something, something important." "Yeah, of course, here come on in" the boy quickly responds then opens his door more to let Kirishima in. They walk in and Midoriya sits on his bed, while Kirishima sits at a desk. "So what did you want to talk about.

*Bakugou POV*

He can't talk to me, what is Deku going to help him with. I'm his friend, shouldn't I know what going on with him. Why does Deku have to be the one to ruin everything in my life, why is he even at this school. Does Kirishima... like him? Damn it. I don't want to think about that. It's not my place to judge who he likes. I just want to know what's up with him.

I walk up to my dorm, I unlock my door and walk in. I set my stuff down and jump onto my bed. I lay there looking up at the ceiling. Am I jealous?

*Midoriya POV*

"Well, it's not really about the dream. It's actually a bit embarrassing, but I-I think I m-might..." he trails off, I try to comfort him "hey remember what I said before, 'you can talk to me any time, I won't tell anyone and I'll even stop whatever it is I'm doing' " I reassure him as best I can. He nods and continues "the main reason why the nightmare I had was so bad is because, I think I like Bakugou- like more than friends. Another problem is that I know he doesn't feel the same at all."

I then grab my notebook and flip to my notes about Kacchan and Kirishima, then I show him all the of the notes I have about them. "These are just some of my older notes, I know Kacchan quite well, and he never treats someone as well as he treats you. I'm almost completely positive he likes you too. Oh and I even have some newer notes about the two of you" I begin to give him all of what I have written down about them. Kacchan is a hard person read, you have to know him very well to understand how he works.

"Kacchan doesn't really like people being near people, nor let people touch him, so I'd say if you are really the only one that he is okay with, there is a strong chance he feels the same about you." "Thanks Midoriya, well I should head back to my dorm, it's already 9 pm. See you later," "you're welcome, and come back anytime you need to get something off your chest, bye." Then Kirishima leaves and closes the door behind him, I then get ready for bed. I hope Kacchan doesn't take Kirishima sayin he needs to talking to me in a bad way.

*Kirishima POV* (three POV swaps in one chapter wtf)

"Bakugou!!" I run towards him "damn it."

He is fighting for his life, run faster you idiot. He could seriously be hurt, yet he still has to fight.
I finally catch up to him, he's only 10 feet away from me now. He hears me coming and turns to face me.
Then I see a large sharp object fly towards him, I try to jump in and safe him, yet I'm too late. The large knife pierces his skin and goes through his entire chest. I finally get to him and he falls into my arms. "Bakugou, y-you're gonna be okay" I'm more of reassuring myself at this point.
"I'm sorry, I c-couldn't make it in t-time. I-I..." he grabs my arm tightly "I just want to s-say one th-thing... so listen up, you i-idiot...." before he could finish his grip became loose and his body went limp. "Bakugou?" No response. "BAKUGOU?!" Nothing