Chapter 3

Sorry I've been super busy with school work and other things. I've been trying to shorten my schedule so I can spend more time writing these stories and other things I enjoy working on.

Anyways enough of my ranting, here's the chapter :D

-------------------------------------------------

*Kirishima POV*

*In more detail about the last nightmare*

"We've come for our own bit of satisfaction, if that is what you want to call it, heroes." There stood the light blue haired man in front of our whole class, along with the others from the league. They all smiled then Shigaraki said quite clearly "have at them, there is no use for more heroes than we already have."

With that, the League of Villain members start to attack and slaughter our class. I can recall which order exactly they died off Hagakure, Ojiro, Sato, Sero, Mina, Kaminari, Aoyama, then Uraraka. The remaining of us kept fighting for our lives. More and more of us dying in front of each other. Mineta, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Tsu, Koda, and then Shoji.

The ones that are left are myself, Iida, Bakugou, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Tokoyami. We were doing all we could, myself and Midoriya were barely hold up because of our emotions of our fallen classmates, and then Iida and Tokoyami went down. Four of us left. I felt so many emotions wanting to burst right out of body, but I had to save it till we end this.

We have been fighting for so long. "Todoroki!" I look over to see Todoroki laying limp on the hard ground, Midoriya cradling him in his arms. "Eyes up here" I hear from in front of me, I quickly turn my head to see a knife coming in my direction, I hardened my skin before it pierced me. Before I could even react, I saw another knife fly by me and straight into Midoriya. I immediately run to him "Midoriya, hey, hey, calm down, you're going to be fine, you hear me?" He was squirming a lot dew to pain.

I got up and told him to stay still and try to keep his eyes open. I had to help Bakugou, so that way no more people die on my watch. I run to see him a bit of a distance away.He is fighting for his life, run faster you idiot. He could seriously be hurt, yet he still has to fight.

I finally catch up to him, he's only 10 feet away from me now. He hears me coming and turns to face me. Then I see a large sharp object fly towards him, I try to jump in a save him, yet I'm too late. The large knife pierces his skin and goes through hid entire chest. I finally get to him and he falls into my arms. "Bakugou, y-you're gonna be okay" I'm more of reassuring myself at this point. "I'm sorry, I c-couldn't make it in t-time. I-I..." he grabs my arm tightly "I just want to s-say one th-thing... so listen up, you I-idiot..." before he could finish his grip became loose and his body went limp. "Bakugou?" No response. "BAKUGOU?!" Nothing

My eyes shoot up and I quickly sit up. The same dream as last night? What is wrong with my head. I'm sweating bullets and my vision is blurry. I try to get up without falling, but fail immediately. I feel a strong burning sensation come from my stomach, it tries to crawl its way up my throat. I don't have enough strength to stop it. I hear knocks on my door, it's probably Bakugou. I lay on the floor, soon my vision starts to blur, then I hear my door swing open. I feel a warm, firm grip help me up, it bring me onto a cold floor and sets me in front of a bright, cold, large object "do what you need to do, okay?"

I feel the same sensation I've been feeling in my stomach finally creep up to my throat and it starts to pour out of my mouth. After awhile, my vision starts to become a bit more clear, although my head is pounding against my skull. "Here, I got you some water, I thought it would help" Bakugou hands me a bottle of water. "Bakugou?" "Yeah" "are you okay?" He looks at me for a moment "I should be the one to ask you that, not the other way around." I look at him the same way "i-it's just that, I wanted to be sure" I look down at the floor I was still sitting on. He sits next to me "nightmare again, huh?" I nod and he sighs "if it makes you feel better, I'm completely fine, no cuts, no bruises, no sores, I'm fine."