I found some stuff

So while I was just writing for my other stories and stuff. I found this saved on my computer and I decided to show you what diagram and chart I had for the last chapter of this book.

 I found this saved on my computer and I decided to show you what diagram and chart I had for the last chapter of this book

also I found a story I ditched so here's a bit of thatit's TodoDeku so if you don't ship then you can leave if you wanna

it's TodoDeku so if you don't ship then you can leave if you wanna

Differences
TodoDeku Fanfiction

(this is pretty cringe in my opinion so that's the main reason I didn't work on it very much)

*Todoroki POV*

Midoriya. He has so much kindness, yet he can hurt someone so easily if it’s the right thing to do. He has so much confidence in others, even if he knows they barely have a chance. He can change someone’s mind about themself so easily, he does so with me. He’s so much different from me, yet so similar in so many different ways.

I’m not sure how I feel about being around him, but I’ve been thinking. Why do I want to help him so much, unlike with everyone else. Why does he make me feel feelings? Why do I trust him so much, I never trust people with much.

Even if I like him, he doesn’t like me back. I’ve seen how he is with Uraraka and vice versa. They clearly like each other, but like I care, I never care. At least I shouldn’t care, it’s not my place to determine who he likes. I try to spend time around him, even though I’m not sure why. I might need to ask someone about this, someone I can trust, someone like Fuyumi. She might be able to help me with my confusing emotions.

“Hey Shoto, what do you need?” I step into her room and sit next to her on her bed, “I’m having an issue, and I don’t know what I should do about it” she nods “well come on, I’ll help you out.” Fuyumi has always been the person to listen to problems, especially his own problems after the incident with his mother when he was only a young child. “I’m confused with how I interpret a relationship with a friend of mine,” she nods for meet continue, “and well I feel like I trust them with anything, they’re really caring and nice, and I admire their strength (even if they don’t know how to control it properly just yet),” she thinks for a moment.