Chapter 1 Transfer and discovery

Your POV

??? - Quick we're losing him!

You hear as you try to remember what the heck happened in the last 15 minutes.

~Flashback to 20 minutes ago~

I was walking home from school after a long day of learning. Looking at the sunset, you can't help but smile. You've gotten the result of a really difficult math test, and while, not being the sharpest tool in the shed, you got a B- and were hurrying home to show the test to your parents. But by fate or by accident, a red sports car which was going to run over a little boy. You decided to save the boy and push him out of the car's way. Only then you realize that you acted about a second too late, so you won't have enough time to get out of the way... * Crash * You hear as the car crashes into you, sending you flying.

???2 – No way!

???3 - * screams *

???4 - * Calls an ambulance *

~End of flashback~

YN – No way. Just when I thought I was gonna be saved... * Dies *

You open your eyes to see an angelic form holding your hand.

??? - Well done. You really did save that boy.

You look around only to see a white room, with a wooden chair, and a table.

??? - So. You died from saving somebody. Well, we can't have a hero die forever can we? * Chuckles *

Tell you what, I'll send you to another world. And I'll grant you a wish too. So ask anything.

YN – If I can ask for anything... I wish to be overpowered, but not too overpowered, so my next life will be enjoyable.

You say, and smile.

??? - Oh, and one more thing. You will start off as a baby. You will have your memories though. Now go. Go and enjoy your life to it's fullest. Oh, and If we ever meet again, just in case, my name is Palutena

Palutena POV

As I watched the poor guy transfer to his next life, I decided to grant him one more thing. Superhuman strength, stamina and speed.

His magic will be OP by human standards. I smiled and looked at the clock. 3...2...1... Transfer!

Your POV

Fifteen years later

Asta – Sister Lily! Please marry me!

You hear as you head back to the church that is your home. On your shoulder rests your stardust dragon, that you could summon ever since you were five.

YN thoughts – Oh great. This again -

Sister Lily – Umm Asta, I can't. I'm your Sister too.

Asta – I'm not out of the game yet!

As you walk away from the church with a headache, due to Asta screaming, you pass Yuno.

YN – Someone needs to shut him up.

Yuno – I know brother. I will take care of that, you go train your magic.

YN – Thanks. Dunno how he has the stamina to scream all day. Anyway, I'll be back after sundown.

You chuckle as you here Sister Lily punching Asta with a water fist. And sigh when Yuno insults Asta, about his flaws. Not that you're flawless. You're also short, and have less than perfect hair. However you tend to keep your opinions to yourself. It's not a good trait but it isn't a bad trait either. As you enter your regular training spot, you notice a treasure chest, half buried to the ground. It takes a bit of effort, but you get the chest open, and what you find looks suspiciously familiar to you. It's a sword. With a golden hilt, and a dark blue blade, you can't help but think, that it's from a videogame, that You grew up playing. (Authors note: Some powers I'm gonna borrow from Terraria and war thunder, All credit's to original creators) You checked the sword, and took a few practice swings. Suprised by the swords lack of weight, and it's great durability. Seriously. You whacked a cliff a couple of times, and the cliff was the only one that had cracks on it. As you look up, you notice that it's dark. Hurrying back to the church, you notice that it's gone quiet. Asta must be asleep. As you walk in you see sister Lily and father Orsi talking about something. You clear your throat causing the two of them to look up.

YN – Sorry I'm late. I kinda got carried away.

Sister Lily – Well at least you made it home in one piece.

YN – Seriously. I'm grown up. You guys have nothing to worry about. Anyway I'm going to sleep. And if I worried you guys... I'm sorry.

Orsi – Well look at that! He really is grown up.

After dinner I took a quick bath and fell asleep In my bed. The next day is going to be the day when we will get our grimoires.