Homemade Meals - Leigh-Anne

You had a tough day and needed a rest. You sighed as you stepped into the house carefully while looking at the time. 7pm. Leigh's probably eating her dinner now you thought. Little did you know, you went to the kitchen counter and nothing was there. You jumped as your girlfriend hugged you from behind. "Tired, babe?" She asked while pecking your cheek. You sighed and nodded, too exhausted to talk. "Go and have a bath then, come down to the kitchen once you're done," Leigh kissed you again and headed to the kitchen. Is she making my favourite? You guessed. You smiled at the sight of her grabbing ingredients and headed upstairs to take a bath like your girlfriend told you to.

Half an hour passed as you sat in the bathtub, enjoying the foam rising up to your chin. You rinsed off the soap and stepped out of the bath. That did help you relax after a long day of stressful work, though. You slipped into a pair of comfortable onsies and grabbed a apair for Leigh as well. You then walked down the stairs slowly as you peeked into the kitchen. You gasped as Leigh held out your favourite dish: Nachos. You squealed as you hugged your girlfriend tightly. "Go change!" You brought the onesie in front of her as she teased you playfully, "I see that bath really woke you up huh?" She smiled and kissed your forehead. You slapped her arm playfully and tried keeping a serious face but failed as soon as she started laughing. Her laugh is wayyyy too catchy.

She rushed up the stairs and headed to the bathroom as you sat at the kitchen counter, waiting patiently for your girlfriend to come down with matching onesies. "You look amazing," you stood up and kissed your girlfriend. "Movies?" Leigh asked as you nodded and followed her up to the cinema with your nachos. 

The two of you watched movies the whole night while snacking on the nachos Leigh made for the both of you. You just realised how lucky you were to have a girlfriend who cares so much about you.