Confession - Jade

<Jade has always been your crush in school. One day, you decided to confess but was scared to see her reaction. Little did you know...>

.
Y/N'S POV
Another day to look forward to. I hate school SO MUCH, but the only thing... or person that brightens up my day, is Jade Thirlwall. Jade is a very popular yet lovable girl in school. Yes I'm a girl, and she's always been my crush since year 1,when I joined this school. Yes, she's in year 3 while I'm in year 2 now, but that doesn't mean that I can't have a crush who's the same gender as me or a person who's one year older than me. We're all humans, we love who we want to love.

Today is also the day Today's also the day I'm going to confess to her. What I think about her. Her personality, her looks and as a whole person. There's one thing though... she might be either straight, or... she just wouldn't like me.

During lunch, I saw Jade alone at the cafeteria, alone, as usual. I crept to her slowly, with each step, my heart quickening. "Uhm... excuse me?" I tapped on her shoulder nervously. Her head shot up and she smiled, "Yes?" God she's so fucking cute. "Uh.... can I... sit with you?" I continued as I felt myself blushing. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Sure!" She shifted slightly as I sat down beside her.

"Well, I mean... this is awkward, but uhm... I know you're a year older than me and you're also a girl, but uhm... I love you...?" I started blushing, once again, as my sentence turned into a question. Great, now I sounded stupid. I looked up to see her reaction. "Really?" Her face brightened up as she confirmed what I just said. I just nodded and brushed slightly harder.

"Well, Y/N I've been waiting to say this to you but uhm... Will you uhm... go out for a date with me?" Jade asked, whole blushing. "Are you kidding me? Of course I'd go out on a date with you!"

another short story but meh