Sprained - Perrie

It was nighttime and you wanted to grab some midnight snacks to eat. Perrie was sleeping beside you peacefully as you crept out of bed, in an attempt to not wake her up. You didn't bother turning of the lights as you didn't want to wake your girlfriend up. You tried climbing down the stairs carefully with the lights off. However, your clumsy ass decided to skip a step and you tripped, spraining your ankle while tumbling down. 

Perrie heard the commotion outside and rushed out as soon as she noticed you weren't with her on the bed. She turned on the lights and rushed down the stairs to help you up. You sat there, holding your ankle painfully while blushing madly. "Fuck, y/n, what happened?" She asked as she made her way to you and examined your ankle. "I wanted to grab some snacks to eat but I didn't want to wake you up, so I didn't turnon the lights and went down the stairs and...yeah, I think I sprained my ankle," you scratched your head with your other hand. 

"Don't worry, I know how to bandage you foot," Perrie planted a kiss on your forehead as she helped you to the couch. "Stay here, I'll be right back," she winked as she went to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. She came back down and started bandaging your foot.

In a matter of minutes, your foot was in a cast. "Do you wanna go back to sleep, baba? Or do you still want your snacks?" She kissed you quickly and locked her eyeswith yours. "Snacks please," you smiled at her as she ran off to the kitchen. She came back with a tub of ice-cream soon after. "Shall we share?" She looked at you with puppy eyes and you couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. You nodded as she stuffed a spoonful of ice-cream into your mouth, and then hers. 

You knew that you were lucky enough to date a woman called Perrie Edwards. You always knew that.