Catch up time!

#GetwellAriana 

#WeMissYouArianaGrande

My name was trending all over twitter; which brought a smile to my face..

It has been a week since I gained back my memory and caught up with Avan, the girls and the boys.

"Louis get off of me" I yelled as Louis got comftrable in my lap as we head to dinner.

Yes! Ironic I know, 'we' as in The boys, Izzy, Avan, Vicky, and Demi, And Eleanor.

Niall and Demi are together now. Am not fond with the relationship, but now we have a jolly leprechaun.

"never!" he yelled as he started moving his but.

"what the- Lewis get the hell off" I yell, he hates it when I call him that.

"oh...Liam she said the H E double hockey stick" Louis informed Liam.

"Get off the girl" Liam said as he chuckled, and pushes him off my lap.

I fix up my dress and soothed my hair down.

I wore a gold dress that stop just below my knees and a clutch bag.

Vicky wore a high waist skirt and a loose blouse. I wore a plaid dress with a tan cardigan. Well the boys all dressed formal in blazers and tux's.

When we finally got to the restaurant it was already swarming with paparazzi, fans, and security.

"okay, were gonna exist the car in a formal way" the driver explained, we all nodded.

"okay Avan, Liam and Louis will go first" he Started "then, Victoria, Elizabeth,Harry and Demi" he paused, "finally Eleanor, Ariana, Niall, and Zayn" He finished

We all nodded in agreement, a buff security came and open the door as the first group existed, then the second. the finally ours.

I stepped out the car I was blinded by flashing but it was nothing new. I walked as fan shouted:

"We love you Ariana" 

"Zariana" 

"Stay strong" 

"Avan and you are Sooo cute"

I waved a few times as I walked into a fancy, low lit, beautiful restaurant.

"please come this way" he middle aged lady said as she lead us to a long table with eleven seats.

I took a seat in between Niall and Avan and was across from Zayn and Liam.

"It smells like Italian bread" Niall commented and he breathed in the soothing smell of the place.

"Niall keep your noise down, that's not polite" I said as I smacked the back of his headed. He whimpered and pretended to cry on Demi shoulder. I leaned over to Avan and whispered. "remind me never to come into public with them two".

He holds back a snicker, and rubbed my back. A chubby, middle aged women came over and asked for our order.

"I'll take.." I say as I look at the menu then finish "I'll take spaghetti and just water for a drink"

After everyone orders and the lady leaves, I look over to Niall and go:

"Niall you order The whole menu"

He just simply shrugs and plays with Demi. Louis kicked my leg from under the table. I took and a sharp breath and hissed "Louis". He mouths 'Bathroom', and I know what he means.

"Will you excuse me I need the lady's room" I say exactly when Louis says "I need the toilet". Everyone looks at us weird but dismiss is it.

I walk up and place my clutch purse onto my chair, and pushed it in. I walked over to where a long hall was, with Louis right behind me.

"Okay, did you kicked me to come here and watch you use the bathroom?" I teased as Louis face flushed a scarlet color.

"no of course- ugh whatever- I need to ask you to help me out with something"

"Sure! If it involves convincing am okay, the last time I will ever do that was yesterday and I got my ass beat Eleanor" I say shaking my head frantically.

"No, were gonna get Zayn a girl?" he said with a satisfied and not so sophisticated smile, he cleared his throat as a guy walked by and acted as if he was fixing his tie.

"details?" I say as I I watch Louis very carefully.

"well on twitter were gonna start a rumor and paparazzi and the press is gonna agree, then management will find out and to keep rumors and other stuff out they have to make them real" Louis explains, I got to give his that one! It's a brilliant idea. "so they'll have to make them go out for real!"

"Smart plan Lou-boy" I pause "but who is the girl?" I ask when I finally noticed I didn't know who he was talking about.

"you know that band Little Mix?" he asked not sure if we were on the same page. I nodded remembering Zayn talk about her when he was referring to the X-factor.

"well when we were on the X-factor Zayn had a crush on Perrie Edwards" Louis said slowly not sure if He should or not mention it. Perrie was that one girl with the bleach blonde hair and pale skin in Little Mix. I wouldn't say her and Zayn make a cute couple but you never know.

"OKAY MISSION ZERRIE WILL BE LUNCHED AFTER OUR PHOTO-SHOOT ON MONDAY" Louis loudly whispered as he threw he blazer out the way and did the superman 'pose'.

_________________

Hey guys sorry I feel terrible about not updating this weekend like I said to must people on chat. My dog got sick so he was at the vet and I was getting my room painted (green;]). I had to catch up on work and I read Sooo much books. Thanks for the 2,000+ reads BTW!

So apology sent; except if you want (please do)!

VOTE AND COMMENT :D

S K Y L A R :)