Thank you? Your welcome?

The room was low lite with a table for two in the middle, it had candles with rose petals spangled on it. It was immaculately set and had breath taken view of the busy streets of New York. 

Avan stood in the middle of the room with a bonquet of rose's and a classy suit. I squeaked "Not fair you get to dress all formal and fine, while i wear tights and blazer".

"Geez Ari a 'AVAN! Even after all these months you still have a flawless face' would work" He said, as i rolled my eyes "Then I would be lieing" I say as I skip over to my egotistic boyfriend. 

He pulls me in for a hug, but i move away just in time. I'n not here to feed his pride. He raise a brow and reaches for me again, which soon led to a game of tag.

"Avan, get off" I yell as Avan sets on me, not puting all his weight just enough to kill me. 

"Naw, i like it better here" 

"Av, not cool i think you broke my rib, and displaced my hip bone, and crushed my lungs" 

"then how are you still breathing" 

"UGH! where are those boys when you need em'" I yell in frustration, Avan chuckles and final decided to get off. I let out a breath and quickly jump to my feet. 

"You read for a buffet, being served by the one and only One Direction" Avan says trying out a posh accent as he holds out his hand for me to take. 

"indeed" I mimick. 

-Louis's P.O.V-

"Where Zayn, he is suppose to bring the drink" Liam ask's as we prepare for the buffet. 

"I called, he said he had an quick errand to run" Harry says as he fix's up his suit and ties on an apron. 

"Niall! dont you dare try" I say to Niall as he was about to lefts up the chicken wing to his mouth. He jerks back and quickly drops it down. We all laugh. 

"This has to be perfect" I say and the lads nod in agreement. 

Its been 5 minutes and Zayn still haven't arrived, Harry walked back and forth pulling on his curls. I take out my phone and dial Zayn's number. 

"Hello?" 

"Zayn, where the fuck are you" 

"SHIT! I totally forgot, i'll be over in 10"

"TEN! are you going insane your already 5 minutes late" 

"I'll come, wait up" He says and hangs up. 

I swear i'm gonna ripe his head off if he screws this up, Ariana has been asking for this since forever, talking nonstop about a perfect date, and Zayn comes around and mess's it up. 

If he wasn't with Perrie, I would've been positive he fancied Ariana.

Just as Zayn promised he came running in with some sort of beverage and a apron in his hand. "I'M HERE". I let out a breath of relief and snatch the drink out of his hands.

"Your so lucky Malik, damn right luck" I say as we make are way to the door with 'ROOM 2' in gold plastered on the door.

Your welcome Ariana Grande. 

-Ariana P.O.V- 

After a great date, and a change of outfit (by my girls), i pushed inside a limo and was blind-folded. 

"Are we there, yet?" I asked for lets see...the seventh time in just 4 minutes. I'm impatient DEAL WITH IT! 

"Shush Ari, We're almost there" Avan said as we took a sharp turn. I heave a breath and slump back in my seat and played with the rim of the blind-fold.