To Much Outbursts!

Avan and me were going out for about a week or two! I guess i would proudly say those were one of the best weeks of my life, but at the same time a felt left out by most people. 

The day that Avan asked me out (campfire day), Zayn invited me to a buffet. That same day he told me not to come! Izzy tried telling me they most likely canceled it, but I am positive they didn't cause i seen the pictures on Twitter. So today am heading over to the studio and catch up on what i apparently missed out on.

I pulled over  to the studio, in Avan's black Mercedes, and head inside. 

"Ariana Grande, what can I do for you?" Simon Cowell asked as i walked into the his office. I smiled and replied: 

"I was wondering if the boys would be here today" 

"why is that?"

"well I wanted to speak with them" I paused "they sorta been avoiding me lately"

"Really, they've been fairly OFF and a little awkward as well" Simon added! 

"well? are they coming here by any chance!" 

"Yea! in like ten maybe fifteen minutes!" he simply relied! 

"okay well am gonna go look around" i offered, then started making my way out, when he shouted:

"OH.. AND CONGRATS" I awkwardly turned around to face him and asked:

"For what?" 

"You and Avan" he chuckled, I hide my face in my hand as a warm feeling prevailed my cheek as i muttered "Thank you" and stalked off to my 'tour'.

After getting lost two maybe three time, I came back to the down stairs exit to grab a frappe from the Starbucks across the street! 

"Can i get a carmel frappy" I ordered, as i fumbled in my pocket to get money! Instead of a reply, i was met by a sharp squeak, I cringed.

"OMIGOD your Ariana Grande" the teen behind the counter squeaked! I looked up and nodded my head. "OMIGOD I am big fan, I'm so happy for you and Avan" then she paused "Even though you and zayn look SOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER" the girl yelled.

"Sorry babe, me and zayn are only friends" I confirmed, the girl smiled dropped and someone from behind mumbled:

"yeah. yeah" I quickly turn around to see what this absurd person had to say! A boy a bit taller than me with jet black hair, and a navy blue hoody with black ray-bans, stood behind me. I turn around and thanked the girl.

"OMIGOD! can you sign my apron" she squeaked as she pointed to her green and white apron. I pulled out my pink sharpy and a quickly signed! Then, she noticed that i had previously ordered! 

"I'm soo sorry i forgot you order" she said as she turn a drak red. I chuckled and reorder

"I'd like a Carmel frappe" i said once more, after a few minutes the girl came back and gave the frappe quickly paid and made my was across the street.

When i finally made it inside, I spotted the boy's setting aloof on a couch looking tried! Soon someone came inside, i turn around to see who it was. The absurd dressed boy pulled off his ray bans reveling his hazels eyes and long eyelash's it was: ZAYN.

"Dude, no need to be rude" I stated as he egknowleged my presen

"What are you doing here" he asked, his eyes showed no emotions

"I wanted to talk to you and the boys" I said, he simply nodded anD motioned for me to sit down. 

After a few mintues he came back with the boys:

"What was it you wanted" Liam asked when they all sat down! 

"Well me, Simon, and the girls think you guys have been acting weird lately" I stated

"Like what" Zayn harshly asked, Niall nudged him in the ribs. I was a bit taken back but continued anyways. "WELL you guys been avoiding me, for one" I paused "and i feel terrible cause i never done anything to gain this sort of attitude" I continued honestly.

Zayn let out a snort "you feel terrible" He said as discust feeled his eyes. "Ari, you feel nothing to what am feeling now" 

'What is he talking about' 

___________________________

I know I am great :D I updated cause my smart arse wrote it already SMART- that i am! LOL i have been getting massive amounts of questions why she is going out with Avan! Well its cause i LOVE him <3