The Argument

"I didn't me to thou." I paused "my mom asked me, and I was to excited, I just said yes" i tried to explain.

"zayn we tell everything to each other first!," then quickly added "at least we use to"

"Ariana I talk about this opportunity everyday, you know I wanted it" by now there was a crowd watching.

"I know, remember that one time I gave up my gymnast camp to go to go to tutoring with you in 6 grade!" she said.

"Ari stop being so damn complicating" I said deadpanned.

"I for one am not being annoying and am leave so bye" she said as she turned her heel and walk over to her friends.

The crowd we had going on started bombarding me with questions and comment! 

'when did you guys start going out'

'i hope the best for your realtionship'

'i think you should give her time'

'Zariana so trending on Twitter soon!'

'aww you guys so cute'

'"AM sorry guys but were not going out" i announced 

"don't be silly, it written all over you face you love her, you should just give her time" One girl said from the crowd, full of fans and mostly paparazzi.

"But i don't lo-" i was cut off by her "Don't give me that crap" she said

"but seriously I do-" She cut me off once more "Zayn stop talking to me and go after her" she said "oh, and sign this" she quickly, handing my a 'Battleship' ticket and a popcorn bowl. i signed it quick and started my search for the lads. 

I found Niall at the food Court 

"hey, Nialler wheres the others?" i asked. "I down know" he said with a mouth full. UGH, now i have to find those lots in a big Shopping hall (MALL). I spotted harry pushing Louis on a shopping trolley (shopping cart), and Liam chasing after them with a bunch carrier bag (shopping bag).

"what are you lads doing" I asked

"zayn help me, corner then" Liam instructed, after a short hesitation and a mini-plan. "left side of the fountain" I instructed Liam.

I went on the right just as Harry turned around the cart and Louis went flying into the fountain!

"aha know that how you handle two toddlers" I said as a slap five with Liam. Sighing loudly I explained "hey! Let's head home cause I see fans coming are way!"

------ARIANA'S P.O.V-----

"I can't believe he thinks am Being compacted. He the one who walked of on me and 8 years of friendship also wh-" I was cut off my a hand being placed over my mouth. "shut up and stop rambling about nothing, you dislike him don't talk about him and enjoy your life Ari" Vicky said as she tried cheering me up. "and anyway he apologized" Izzy added.

"I doesn't matter I said I would never forgive him."remember the night when I went to his house!

**flashback

"Hey Zayn let go to the lake again, you keep zoning off" I offered. "sure let me ask my mom" he said "as long as it okay with you cause I would obviously ask you before I make a choice, cause where best friends and that what friends do, and of course were friends so am gonna go ask 'can I go ask my mom" he rush as guilt was written all over his face! As he pointed to the door if his house! "um sure" I said a bit lost.