afterword

hey luvs

that's right, a sequel (as ive mentioned in the foreword) is coming up! probably next week and i might finish it in like two months since im on vacation now lol

and admit it, the sequel title was so obvious i didnt even need to announce it. i guess im that simple these days ahah

anyway, i wanna address some of the things about aiko and izuku's relationship and the nature of being a teenager:

remember those small moments when aiko's heart tingles and feels warm around him whenever izuku smiles, blushed when they sat too close — those moments are NOT hints of her romantic feelings for him. these are just natural reactions to certain situations she's in whenever they're together—like when there's this guy im casually friends with, but every time he lingers his touch on my shoulders or arms in a friendly way, i get butterflies even though we're just friends. i think this only applies to those who rarely hang out with guys — which is me lol because back then in primary school i didnt have a lot of guy friends so i get awkward with them unlike how i am with girls since i can relate easily, but entering secondary school i grew to have more guy friends than girls so it made me thought of how different i am now — which is the feeling of butterflies every time i make contact with guys back then. so now i feel nothing when im with people of the opposite gender.

am i weird like that? i dunno hAh

so that's why in the foreword i mentioned that this book would be focused based on their moments and friendship. train rides would then kick-start the revolution of their friendship into something more.

but yeah! that's all i have to say!

see you in train rides ;)