Chapter : Twenty-Two - Cambion

Chapter : Twenty-Two – Cambion [Alpha Dere]

She'd finally fallen asleep after hours of sobbing her heart out for her dead father. A father who she'd thought had been on a business trip due back any day now. It nearly killed me to see her in so much pain. Nearly because my wolf and I were still over the moon about the fact that she was alive and that we now had a name to the assassin.

My wolves and the fairies made appearances every now and again to check on her. And I was grateful when Kalym was the next to come to check on her. The moment he opened the door, I gestured him in. I didn't want to leave my mate. Yet, at the same time I wanted to find her step-mother, Laurell Snow and rip her into pieces. But I couldn't leave her. And so I was going to ask Kalym, to do it for me.

"Kill her Kalym. Make Laurell Snow suffer for everything she'd done."

Nothing more was said, and nothing more was needed. A cold agreeing light came into Kalym's eyes as he then gave me a single nod, leaving the room.

Settled knowing that Laurell Snow wouldn't harm Ebony again, I could only pray that my mate smiled again. Kissing her brow, I snuggled her closer, closing my eyes. Smile Ebony, my mate, smile.

[Beta Kalym]

Stalking towards the front door, blood was on my mind. One woman had done so much harm. Caused so much pain. And as I opened the door, I realised that she going to cause a lot more havoc.

A woman was standing just outside. Dressed in black, a silver dagger hung from her side. She was beautiful. Jet black luscious locks rolled down her back, her dark brown eyes changed from rage to shock. And she smelt divine. Sex and magic all rolled into one. My wolf rumbled.

"Laurell?" I asked, not wanting my thoughts to be true, because, who else would know where we lived? After all the attacks, it had become clear that she knew exactly where the house was.

Her hands tightened by her sides. "I'm here for my daughter."

"No," I told her, stepping out and closing the door behind me. "You're not. Not any more."

She licked her lips, an act that made my wolf growl. "Oh, really? Then why am I here?"

"You're here to leave with me, my cambion mate," I told her, moving forward. "You're here so we can leave this pack in peace."

"And if I don't want to, wolf?"

"Do you really think I'm giving you a choice?"

Grabbing her hand I pulled her to me making her magic and scent surround me. Mine... Pulling her away, she obediently followed, something that shocked me. But looking at her, I realised that, all in all, she'd created mayhem out of boredom and vanity. I grinned at her. Well then, time to keep my beautiful mate entertained...

 The End of Alpha's Tease, to be continued in Saving Soule...

Vote? Comment? Thanks!

I hope you all enjoyed!! :)

🎉 You've finished reading Alpha's Tease, ᴀ ғᴀɪᴙʏ-ᴙᴇ-тᴀᴌᴇ ɴɵᴠᴇᴌ, №2 »ᴄɵᴍᴘᴌᴇтᴇ« 🎉