Chapter Twelve

AN: Welcome to Chapter Twelve. So there is a slight warning for this chapter due to mentions of domestic violence. You'll see it coming long before it does. So feel free to skip over that part if you don't feel comfortable. I'll give you a heads up just before it occurs. Hope you all enjoy! Be sure to drop some comments as you read! Now onward and forward to Chapter Twelve!

 Hope you all enjoy! Be sure to drop some comments as you read! Now onward and forward to Chapter Twelve!

*Soren*

We all looked at Arrow in surprise. His statement had left us all speechless for a few moments. We all remembered what Ares had said in the park.

"Are you insane?!" Ryder asked, "Do you not remember what Ares said at the park?! Because I do! He threatened us, Arrow!"

"I know," Arrow replied.

"He threatened to make us suffer if anything happened to Eris and Enyo!" Ryder continued.

"I know!" Arrow growled, "But we can't let Eris and Enyo keep terrorizing Moonshell. We have to draw Enyo away from Eris and finish her."

"I'm with Arrow," Nemesis agreed, "Enyo has gone too far."

"What about imprisoning her? Couldn't we do that?" Calix asked, "Why risk the fate of mortals when we don't have to."

Arrow shook his head.

"If Enyo siphoned Ares' powers, it means that she has the power of an Olympian and it is virtually impossible to imprison an Olympian," Arrow explained.

"As much as I'd rather imprison Enyo, I know that she will most likely break out of whatever prison we put her in," I stated.

"We don't have any other options, Ryder," Arrow told our brother, "We have to level the playing field. As long as they're both involved in this, Moonshell and the rest of the human world will never be safe. We can't kill Eris because you and Calix haven't been freed from the curse yet. You're not strong enough to face Eris. If we kill Enyo, we'll eliminate half of the threat to the human world."

"She needs to be punished, Ryder," Nemesis told him, "I've seen her heart. She did this because she blamed the four of you for Cicero's death. She betrayed the pantheon and went against the Fates. She doesn't deserve to be imprisoned. Imprisonment is a mercy. Enyo has gone too far to deserve any kind of mercy. What's even worse is that Enyo doesn't feel any remorse. She doesn't regret doing this. If she had then maybe I'd think she deserved a different punishment, but Ryder, she has to die. She's done far too much damage and destroyed too many lives."

Ryder sighed.

"Okay," he relented, finally understanding our reasoning.