9) I'll wait for you

.Lynn

"So who was that girl?" I ask cracking open my crawfish.

"Straight out the gate." He says laughing. "She's a childhood friend. Why you jealous?

I didn't wanna admit it but I did feel some type of way seeing him with her at the club the other night. "No I ain't jealous. We just being honest right."

He laughs eating his crab legs. "Ight. So what's complicated about the Paris trip?" He asks looking me in my eyes.

"Honestly?" I ask. "It just felt a little off like he was trying to get me away from something. I talked to Mehg about it and she said I should check his phone." I shake my head.

"Do you trust him?" He asks cracking open another.

"I mean yea. He's never gave me a reason not to." I shrug eating.

"Alright then. So next. What about us?" East says putting his food down and leaning forward.

"What you mean what about us?" I say trying to keep a straight face.

"I'm feeling you and I know you feeling me. We just vibe ma and even yo stubborn ass can deny that."

"I don't wanna cheat on my husband." I say sitting back in the booth. I thought that I hid the sliver of like that I had for East but I guess I wasn't doing as good as I thought.

"Then I'll wait for you." East says with a smile continuing to eat.

"Ain't nothing to wait for friend. I'm not leaving him." I say laughing.

"Sounds good. But I remember that night before you left me friend." He smirks that dumb ass smirk that I don't miss and tilts his head.

"Speaking of friend. For this to work you and my husband have to squash this." I say eating.

"Now why would I do that dumb ass shit?" He says too loud for us to be in a restaurant.

"Lower your voice." I say looking around seeing people looking at us.

"My bad ma." His eyes soften back up. "Why you want me to be cool him."

"He's not gonna be cool with me hanging out with you if he doesn't trust or like you East." I roll my eyes

"Ight. I'll play pattycake with ya nigga if it means I can be around you more."

"Yaaaay." I say making my crawfish dance in his face.

"Yea yea get yo childish ass on." He says laughing pushing his plate away. "When you want this to happen?"

Fat ass always eating so damn fast. "Tomorrow.  He's having a birthday I want you to come friends family and Mehg and Odell will be there." I smile hoping I sold the situation so he'll agree. Plus it'd be fun to have someone to talk to while Tony talks to the people I don't know.

"I don't know ma." He wipes his hands. "Ion wanna have to shoot nobody." He says with a straight face.

"Please. Don't leave Mehg hanging yunno she's.....Mehg." I say laughing and finishing my food.

"You mean don't don't leave you?" He says smirking.

I wipe my hands and shrug. "Admit you miss me Makalynn." He says leaning forward so I could smell his cologne.

I laugh. "Are you coming or not?"

He nods and takes a sip of his drink while staring into my eyes causing a familiar shiver through my body.

//////////////
"Mehgan. You look so good." I say as she does a little turn. "If I didn't know any better I'd think it was your birthday." I say laughing.