2) And?

Sup 😛

.Makaylnn.

"Relax girl you look fine." I say to Mehg as she looks at herself in the phones reflection for the thousandth time.

"Thanks boo

"Thanks boo. I'm surprised Tony let you out the house like that." She twirls her fingers motioning for me to spin around. "You can't shake no ass in that so I guess it makes sense."

"I might be married but I'm still grown

"I might be married but I'm still grown." I say rolling my eyes.

"Girl hush. He said you had to be home by 2 it's 12 right now."

We walk up to the club and immediately get let in by the bouncers. I guess some girls were mad and started cussing the bouncer out.

"Hating ass hoes." Mehgan says to me laughing.

"Be quiet." I grab her arm making her walk faster. I don't need any type of confrontation. Mehgan might know how to fight but I avoid it at all cost.

We walk over to the bar and she orders us drinks. "The first and last drinks we'll pay for tonight."

I grab the glass and eyeball it. It's been a while since I've had anything besides wine. Mehg throws her shot back and slams it on the bar.

"I got you." She says picking the glass up and pushing it towards my mouth.

"Someone needs to be able to drive home." I say hoping she will let me out of this.

"Don't be no scary hoe. That's what Uber's for." She hands me the glass. "Now drink up."

I grab the glass and instantly smell how strong it is. "If you toss it back it goes down easier. Don't sip."

I hold my nose and take the shot. "Yaaaaas that's my bitch that's my bitch."

I turn my face up trying to process how strong the drink is. "Jesus."

"Your friend don't drink much?" I look over and see some random dude yelling over the music at Mehg. He looks hella familiar.