24) Big D lil D

.East.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" I hear followed by someone slapping the fuck out of me.

I open my eyes pissed the fuck off and see that it's Sheri. "Aye bitch don't do no dumb shit like that again." I push her away from me and get out of bed rubbing my face.

"Can you take me home

"Can you take me home. I don't wanna have to whoop a bitch." Sade says leaning against my wall looking unbothered.

"Whoop my ass? Bitch I will drag you

"Whoop my ass? Bitch I will drag you."

"Try it love." She says smiling back at her.

Sheri starts storming towards Sade and I quickly get up and grab her. "Aye chill out what you even doing here. I haven't seen you in months?"

"I heard you got a bitch pregnant. I thought you was with some lightskin hoe not a white bitch."

"East. She got one more time to call me out of my name." Sade says pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

"Alright alright. Ma can you wait downstairs." I ask trying to calm Sheri down.

She rolls her eyes and storms down the stairs.

"You need to keep your hoes in check. Imagine if I was your baby mama." She says raising a eyebrow at me.

"Shut the hell up." I say smirking at her. "Lemme go handle this real quick."

"Aye you got a blunt?" She asks.

"Top drawer." I say walking out of the room and down the stairs to meet Sheri.

"What hoe did you get pregnant East. Is this what the fuck were doing. I go home to take care of my mom and you playing house with some bitch. Got a family and a fucking dog. What's wrong with me. Why you didn't want any of that with me?" She asks starting to cry.

"Sheri." I say sighing and actually feeling bad. I had been leading her on for a while but I thought her being at home helped her forget about me. "It's not personal."

"What you mean." She says wiping her face. "It is personal."

She starts to walk out of the door then stops and turns around to look at me. "Ima make your life a living hell."