Discontinued, but goodish news

Stephen placed his forehead on top of Hosuhs' shoulder as the two of them stood in the moving elevator. "Why do I feel so bad?" The taller male grabbed the hand closest to him with both of his.

"I don't know Stephen, but… I think me and you will get through this." Stephen's grip on Hosuhs hand tightened, soon loosening again.

A small chuckle exited his lips, a sad grin resting on his face, disappearing faster than it appeared. "You and I."

"Huh?"

"You said me and you, grammar, Hosuh." Hosuh stayed silent, turning to face Stephen, causing Stephen's head to be pulled away from the shoulder it was laying apon.

His head rose, their eye contact unbreaking and deep. The emotion in Stephen swirled, mixed at the deepness of Hosuhs eyes. The raw feeling meeting Stephen's unscathing sadness. "You and I, we're a pair," Hosuh tackled the sorrowful man in a harsh hug, Stephen's back hitting the elevators wall. "...Aren't we?" His voice was weak, unsure and scared. Stephen buckled at the knees at the thought of Hosuh's trust breaking slightly with him. His arms pulled the long haired man even closer than before, if that was possible.

"Always Hosuh, a pair til' the end." They both stood there in silence, basking in the love and warmth.

It was almost as if the world stopped, embracing each others bodies in a hug. Pulling each other as close as possible until it's no longer physically possible. The slight whirring of the elevator was blocked out, along with the seemingly unending thoughts running through Stephen's head.

Their heartbeats joined as one, thumping through each of them loving. A sudden choke from Hosuh left his throat, a whimper and sob. "I'm sorry, I obviously shouldn't be the one crying right now."

Ding.

They both turned to the empty hall of Stephen's apartment after the opening elevator doors. The two pulled apart begrudgingly, Stephen grasping at Hosuhs wrist and pulling him along gently.

Before he knew it, the males hand slid to be grasping at Hosuh's hand instead of his wrist. Neither protested to the sudden contact.

"Thank you, Hosuh."

"Thank you, too, Stephen."

(AN; Thank you all for support on this book, but I think it should come to an end. I may keep the book up, but it will be discontinued. There's a high chance I'll make another Stosuh book, just way more AU. I believe Dan will make up with Stephen, and his part of the story will be reasonable. But for now I don't want Stephen to have to always be related to Daniel. I think it would be of his best interest, because I wanna do want he would want. No matter if he makes up with Dan or not, let's make Stephen known as his own youtuber! One that didn't just make it good because of Dan. One that is known as, hey, that's Actually Stephen! About the new Stosuh book, if I do make one, it's not gonna be related with Daniel because of the previous point. This oneshot-y thing was kind of a fairwell gift for this book. If you wanna keep in touch for the possible Stosuh book, just follow me and I'll make an announced post about it. Love you all! 👻)