Nine

It was finally lunch, and Hosuh was on the edge of running back to Stephens house. But he resisted, knowing his parents would surely be called.

    Hosuh plopped down at the table with Daniel and Anne. His lunch tray immediately being pushed to the side as his head took its place by resting on the uncomfy table.

    Anne pointed at her friend with a worried look, peering at Dan for guidance. He just shrugged. "Uhm, Hosuh?" Hosuh sighed at the mention of his name, lifting his head up far enough where his eyes peeked out from his arms.

    "We aren't dating." After that, his icy blue eyes immediately went into his isolated cave. The whispers were practically enveloping his body, he never thought he'd be the center of gossip.

    Anne frowned, placing a hand on one of his elbows, the black cloth soft under her finger tips. "I know, but can you tell us how this came to be?" There was silence besides from Dan's loud crunching on his cheetos, his hand slowly pulling out a notepad for all of the juicy details.

    Hosuh lightly shook his head before sitting up fully. His eyes quickly glancing to Dan's notepad, empty.

    "Daniel," Hosuh stared at his green haired friend, who immediately stopped eating his cheetos. "If you write an article about Stephen and me I will personally throw you in a pit of hungry lions." Dan slowly shit his notepad with a sad look in his eyes.

    "I would never." He muttered, leaning back in his chair with a guilty look painted all over his usually happy and carefree face.

    Anne smiled, glad her bud came out of hiding. "So? What's the tea?" Hosuh chuckled, eating a small scoop of his peas mushy goodness.

    "Well, he is one of the nicest people I've ever met beside his dark sense of humor at times." Anne ooh'd and aww'd at all of the details Hosuh mentioned.

   From his siblings to the way he acts when he wakes up. The look on his face when he laughs especially, and god his laugh. It was utterly unique and contagious. It was odd knowing Stephen as a bad boy but being so pleasantly surprised.

    As Hosuh excitedly talked about these new factors, Daniel itched to get out his notebook. But he resisted because he's a good friend. While Anne just jumped giddily at the news her guy friend was spouting. "Hosuh, can I sit here? I have no one else to sit with." Anne choked on her food as she saw the highly talked boy right behind Hosuh. Daniel's food dropped out of his mouth right back onto his tray

    "Oh, sure Stephen." He gently placed his tray down right beside Hosuh. Okay so this was gonna give Hosuh an anxiety attack, he could feel everyones eyes piercing through him.

    Maybe since Stephen hasn't had friends since forever ago, he had latched himself onto Hosuh. I mean, Hosuh never expected the 'bad boy' to be this clingy with him. "Sorry for bothering, but Hosuh we have to go to the grocery store after school." He nodded, Daniel was looking a bit pale, ready to pass out.

    "Hey Stephen," Stephen glanced over at his new roommate curiously. "Have you heard the crazy rumors about me now? It's barely been a day and now I'm a celebrity." Hosuh elbowed him, Stephen thought blankly before holding in a laugh, making a weird sound.

    Okay now Anne knew what he was talking about, the guy was adorable. "Honestly, if you were known for having sex with people I'd be first in line!" Stephen bursted out with laughter at his own joke, smacking the table.

    "I might as well give you VIP pass." Hosuh joked awkwardly, he wasn't the best at this as you can tell. But Stephen loved it.

    "Can I have a friends and family discount?" Dan commented, making Anne facepalm at all of the boys. Stephen stopped laughing.

    A small smile was resting on his face, but a weird look in his eyes. "No." Then he went back to normal joking with Hosuh. Dan felt as though he maybe wasn't liked by Stephen.

(I decided to make Stephen kind of mean towards Dan since in the videos he "hates" him. Also Stephen's gonna make a lot of sex jokes because I like sex jokes.)