Eight

Stephen stood in place for a few seconds, his eyes closed and his toes curling into the carpet. He really didn't wanna get up, but everyone has to go to school, and he was no exception.

As he walked across the soft flooring towards the hallway, Hosuh hesitantly got up and followed. They both went downstairs and Hosuh awaited for Stephen to tell him what to do. Stephen noticed this, causing him to scratch his head unknowingly.

"Uhmm, get ready."

Hosuh stepped off the bus, his backpacks straps in both of his hands as it clung tightly to his back. The clothes he was wearing were not his style or his size since they were Stephen's. He just hoped nobody noticed and started rumors.

"See you in History, Hosuh." Stephen's hand touched his shoulder for just a few seconds before he slipped away, glancing back at Hosuh.

Hosuh smiled softly. "Yeah, see you." As Stephen walked away, Hosuh thought happily to himself with a blush.

"HOLY SHIT, HOSUH!" People looked over at shock, seeing Dan running up to Hosuh with a shaken expression. "Did Stephen Ng just smile at you?!" Hosuh looked left then right with confusion lacing his face.

He shrugged. "Uhm, I guess he did." Hosuh awkwardly glancing to his left, he didn't know smiling required a permit.

Dan just stared at him in complete and utter shock, his brows furrowed as he studied the boy. "Hosuh... Are you two dating?" Hosuh jumped at Dan's assumption, a red blush covering his pale cheeks.

"Dan, no!" He exclaimed, his body tensing up at all the eyes on him and all the whispers. Now people were gonna see him as 'the person who thawed the bad boys heart'! Like seriously?

Hosuh let out a deep breath and started to nervously speed walk into the school, his head facing the floor. This day was taking a turn for the worst.

The minute Hosuh entered his homeroom class, he immediately felt an urge to go home. He saw Jay. "Hosuh, I'm so sorry, I didn't-" Hosuh ignored him and walked pass. He knew Jay was sorry, but the usually forgiving boy was a little more than just peeved.

What would've happened if Stephen wasn't that kind? He would have to go back home, his parents would finally snap. Speaking of parents, his phone had 26 messages. How fun...

"Hosuh plea-"

"Jay, just please leave me alone for a bit... Please?" Jay sighed as he ran a hand through his blonde hair.

His eyes looked to the side before he spoke. "Okay Hosuh, but speak to me at some point this week." He nodded as his friend walked to his seat.

The day continued, each class making Hosuh more and more fidgety to leave.

"I can't believe Stephen is manipulating the poor guy..."

"He's only dating him for sex."

"I didn't know the quiet kid would be so much of a slut."

The comments certainly didn't help Hosuh in his troubling thoughts, being a friend of Stephens seemed to have its cons. Plenty of them.

(HONK-)