3.

After first period with Selene, who may have to replace Marvin as my best friend, I trailed into second period and found a seat in the back. Except Amber wasn't having that. Grabbing my hand, she yanked me down in the empty seat next to hers and smiled at me.

" Weren't we just arguing like two minutes ago? "

" I don't recall. In fact, two minutes ago I was in gym throwing dodge balls at my best friend. " 

" No talking. None of you. Last year you guys gave me hell, this year? None of that. Now we have a new student her name is Dylan Jerome, love her, hate her, I don't care. Take out a piece of paper, a pen, and write me an essay on the Bill of Rights. " The bald man at the front of the room shouts above the noisy students.

Oh.

" Hey Amber do you have a pen? " I question the girl besides me. 

" You think my name is Amber? "

" Yes. "

" It's Ariel. " 

" Okay but do you have a pen? "

" Dylan Jerome, I said no talking! Now if you don't want a detention on your first day of school I suggest you shut up. "

-

" I've been looking everywhere for you. " Marvin sighed coming up to me as I paid the lunch lady for my two set of fries and a brisk. 

" Oh look, you've found me. " I replied, scanning around for an empty table.

Bingo.

" Where are you going? "

I gestured around the table. " I'm sitting with my friends, and hey, why did you tell me that your friends weren't in school today. "

Marvin shook his head. " I didn't say that. "

" Yes, you did. You said your friends weren't here. " 

" Exactly. As in running late for school. Are you dumb? "

I frowned. " No. " 

" Thought so. Anyway, I came to take you to our table, we saved you a seat. "

And he sure did, right amongst the other popular, who were really attractive by the way. As soon as I sat down, they all turned to me, and at that very moment I felt as if I were being abducted by aliens.

" Are you really going to eat all of those fries? " a red head asked looking down at my plate. " Don't get me wrong, I love fries, but you're fat. " 

I frowned. " Who are you? "

" I'm Fae, we met this morning. Now answer my question. " 

I looked to her slowly while stuffing a bunch of fries into my mouth. Chewing, then swallowing, I smiled up at her, " Does that answer your question? "

Fae scrunched her face up at me." Don't be a bitch. "

I giggled and ate some more fries. " You're a bitch because honestly when I look at you, all I see is bitch here.. " I pointed to her hair, " ..there.. " her nose, " .. there, and just everything like wow. " 

" Ha! She called you a bitch. " Aiden chuckled from besides Fae. She looked like Ariel and Selene so I was assuming she was just another one of them.

" If I was a bitch, I would poor soda all over you. " Fae spoke with a sweet smile on her face,  and before I knew it, soda was being poured all over me. " But lucky for you, I am a bitch. "

-

" Why are you home and why do you look uglier than usual? " My dad questioned as I walked through the front door.

" I got into an altercation. "

" With? "

" Just a girl, she's popular. " 

My dad stood up and gathered me into his arms. " Back in my day, I knew a popular girl. She had two friends and boy were they annoying. "

" I don't like popular kids. They stink. "

" And at the moment... so do you. "