2.

"Marvin! Will you stop hauling me around? I didn't even get to close my locker!" I yell as the gay boy pushes past people, gripping tighter onto my wrist.

"My name is Mason!" He exclaims before shoving some kid out of his way. "And no I will not stop hauling you around. You have meet your new friends." He directs a smirk towards me before turning back around to yell at more people.

"What do you mean my—" I stop speaking as we stop running, finally at the end of this hallway. In front of me is a panting Mason and about five other really attractive people.

If these are my "new friends" then I'm screwed.

They all laugh together as if they've known each other for their whole lives. I hear bits of their conversation and realize that I know nothing about what they're talking about. Why would I though? It's my first day ever meeting these people.

Mason breaks out of the conversation and walks over to me before grabbing my wrist, again, and pulling me over to his friends.

Immediately their conversation stops and they all look at me with squinting eyes. This is great. They either hate me, or are trying to figure out why I'm so ugly. Their eyes shift between the group and they exchange nods.

Approval?

"You've got to be kidding me." One of them says.

Not approved.

I stare at Mason as he nods his head along with everything they're saying. It's like I'm the trending topic on Twitter. Seriously what the hell is this?

"Okay. Can you tell me why I'm here or?" The outburst comes from my mouth and they all look at me like I just said I step on puppies for a living.

"Who in the hell do you think you're talking to?" A girl wearing all black with a flannel shirt wrapped around her wait steps up and gets in my face. Up close I can see that her beauty was not fake. No makeup except for eyeliner is placed on her face. The one line of eyeliner brings out her dark brown eyes that correspond with her long, dark brown hair.

I could run away as if I was scared, but Dylan Jerome doesn't get scared.

"I'm pretty sure I'm talking to all of you but I mean, if you want me to speak directly to you then that's fine." I look her in the eyes which are directly level to mine. At least she's not taller than me, if we get in a fight I might actually have a chance.

First period didn't even start yet and I'm already about to throw punches. Fantastic.

The bell rings just as the girl opened her mouth and for the hundredth time today, Mason grabs my arm and hauls me down the hallway, dropping me off at my first period class and then turning back to go with his friends.

How does he even know that we have lunch together?

"All juniors have lunch the same period."

I turn my head swiftly to find someone in the seat next to me.

"Yeah you kind of asked that question out loud so I felt like I should answer you. Juniors eat lunch fifth period."

I say nothing as I look at the girl in front of me. Does everyone in this school look alike?

"We're quads." She says to me as she takes in the confused expression on my face.

The expression doesn't change.

She laughs, "quadruplets. My sister was the one who you looked like you were about to punch in the face. My brother was the only boy there other than Mason. My other sister didn't really have any interaction with you, she keeps to herself for the most part, and I'm Selene! The dumb one in the group apparently."

I think back to the circle of people I was forced to be in and realize the people she was talking about.

"Wait why are you the dumb one?" I ask without humor in my voice.

"I have no idea. We all have titles because like what group doesn't?" Selene shrugs her shoulders. It seems like a stupid idea to me but I just nod my head slowly because obviously categorizing is common thing around here.

"My sister, the one who tried to come at you, is Ariel, the tough one, although she isn't really. My brother, Asher, is the mysterious one. And Aiden, the other sister, is the silent yet funny one.Everything amuses her. Mason is the gay one.." She pauses. " I guess that's a category? Fae said it so I just went along with it. And last but never least, Fae, the red-haired one, is the preppy and cute and kind and mean and popular one."

I roll my eyes at all the "titles" that girl most likely gave herself.

"I mean we're all popular because our parents were pretty much legends in this school. "

I don't remember asking.

"Can you tall me more about your brother?" I blurt out before I even realize what I'm asking. " I mean, you mentioned he was the mysterious one so I'm just curious. "

"..Sure? " Selene looks at me like I've grown two heads, before laughing. Her smile is contagious and I soon find myself giggling with her.

What's even funny?

I take in her features as we laugh together and realize that she actually looks different from Ariel, the one who wanted to get punched in the face. Selene is short and skinny with average sized boobs. While Ariel is as tall as me, which isn't that tall but it's taller than Selene, and she's average sized with humongous boobs.

I wonder how many guys she's slept with...

Yes, this is what I think about. Deal with it.

"Okay well Asher is a very complex individual. I wouldn't say he hates the world... But he just dislikes it a lot. He's nice once you get to know him though, so don't be afraid of him. He's just not a open-book like the rest of us. I guess you could say he's kept us down to earth when our heads got too big. Asher is funny at times, quirky at times, mean at times, kind at times. He's just.. mysterious." She says the last word like it's the ending of a horror movie.

"And I've known him for my whole life!" Selene exclaims and we're back to giggling again.

I like this girl.

(a/n: Hey guys! It's my first time writing for the book and legit I love it already. So be excited because Charlene and I have a lot to come!

On the side is a picture of all the characters except for Mason. He'll be there soon enough, don't worry.

Characters:

Dylan Jerome - Chloe Moretz

Aiden Parker - Maia Mitchell

Ariel Parker - Ariel Winter (with brown hair)

Asher Parker - Calum Hood (he just fits the part)

Fae Mercury - Bella Thorne

Selene Parker - Bailee Madison

Trey Jerome - Lucky B Smith

May Parker - Camila Cabello

Evan Parker - Cameron Dallas

Skye Mercury - Holland Roden

Nash Mercury - Beau Mirchoff

Mason - Grant Gustin

Okay... Jesse = #out.)