24.

"I'm so glad I got to spend every day and night with you this summer." I whispered. "Asher, baby I say this about fifty times a day but I really do love you so much. You and only you."

"I love you so much more Dylan Lacey Jerome." My boyfriend said before pressing a light kiss on my lips. "You and only you."

"Are you ready for the first day of senior year tomorrow?"

Asher smirked, "Are you ready to spend the next two weeks at my house while your parents are on their honeymoon?"

"Yes."

"Then yes, I am completely ready for senior year. How about you go shower and I call up the gang for a hangout?"

I nodded and got up from bed, not caring that I was stark naked for my boyfriend to see every inch of me. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water.

Looking into the mirror, I was no longer Dylan Jerome, the girl that had her dad as her only friend and had no mom. I was Dylan Lacey Jerome, the girl whose parents got married yesterday, a boyfriend that loved her, and the best friends a girl could ask for.

As I stepped into the shower, I began to wash my body. A few months ago, after Asher and I made up, Fae had contacted me and asked if she could come over, and reluctantly, I had agreed. She explained everything to me, and soon after I began to understand her and the others as different individuals.

I forgave all of them, and grew the stronger friendship with Aiden, who eventually became my best friend, following shortly after Selene, who I thought of as a sister in all honesty.

We were a tight group- and I was glad to be apart of it.

-

Hand-in-hand, Asher and I walked down to the local ice-cream parlor.

"When I moved here, this is the first place my dad ever took me." I speak up as we enter the shop. I spot my friends in the corner booth and Mason spots me first.

"There's my sis!"

I shush him and greet everyone else, Asher pulling me down to sit on his lap.

"I can't believe we're going to be seniors tomorrow! This is so exciting!" Selene squealed clapping.

"You think everything is exciting." Ariel pointed out.

"I'm just happy we're all friends, with no drama. Hopefully it'll stay that way until we die." Mason spoke, and honestly I couldn't agree more.