Chapter 14

Mary's POV
When all of us where finished at the mall we all headed back. I went upstairs with Niran to get changed and so did Niran. A few minutes later Niran and I started practicing our singing when we heard a loud BANG!!! Me and Niran ran downstairs and found Nash and Hayes punching each other and fighting.
"What the hell happened babe?" I asked Nash pulling him back from Hayes. So basically Niran was holding back Hayes and I was holding back Nash.
"Well, tell them!" Said Nash looking directly at Hayes.
"Why, I don't want to!" Hayes shouted going all red.
"Fine I will, basically Hayes likes you and Niran. Like both of you!" Said Nash half laughing.
"OMG, REALLY!" I shouted looking at Niran because I knew she was gonna burst in tears.

Niran's POV
OMG I cannot believe what I heard right now. I mean why? WHY? Why me? This always happens. Everyone likes Mary, everyone chooses Mary, everyone wants to adopt Mary. When we were in the home, people would always want to adopt her but when she mentioned me they said they only wanted one so Mary didn't go with them. I'm sorry but I love Hayes to bits and if he likes her then that's Mary's problem now! 😩 I am literally crying and the tears are smudging my mascara. What shall I do? Did I act to quickly to hear what actually happened? Should I talk to Hayes? Yeah I probably should!