Chapter 10

Mary's POV
So I was in Nash's room and I was just sitting on his bed really confused of what to do. Then he sat next to me and said
"I missed you baby girl!". And it was so sweet.
"I missed you to sugar!" I said blushing. As me and Nash were having our moment Niran barged into our room and said that Hayes was on the floor and 'unconscious'. So me and Nash ran into Hayes' room. Suddenly Niran started cracking up and Hayes started laughing.
"PRANKED YOU!" They both shouted. Me and Nash gave a look at each other and nodded then Nash picked up Hayes and I picked up Niran and we threw them onto the bed! Now me and Nash we laughing and they we just sitting on the bed giving us evils. Then me and Nash left and went into his room. (By the way I share a room with Niran and Nash and Hayes have their own rooms).

Niran's POV
After the prank me and Hayes pulled off we started to laugh and play fight. But suddenly we toppled over each other into the bed and we both leaned in closer. I backed off and ran down the stairs laughing so Hayes would chase me and I ran into the kitchen and behind dad.
"What happened?" Cameron said looking puzzled.
"Oh nothing, just me and Hayes playing!" I say laughing.
"Oh, alright well get Mary I need to introduce you to someone." Dad says looking nervous and red.
"Okay....." I say confused. So I run up and walk to Nash's door and head banging noises.....
I walk in and see Nash being pushed into the wall!
"Oh sorry we were just playing dizzy dummies!" Mary says sounding stupid.
"Right...... Um dad wants us to go downstairs cuz he needs to show us somebody." I say sounding suspicious.
"Is this another one of your pranks?" Asks Nash.
"No I'm serious!" Pulling a serious face.
As I pull that face someone grabs my hips and pulls me into them. Hayes! That boy can be very annoying sometimes! Well anyways all of us headed downstairs and saw a girl well a women standing next to dad.

Mary's POV
So basically we came downstairs and saw this mysterious women next to dad. Like who is she? What does she want?
"Guys I'd like you to meet Faith my girlfriend. I hope you guys get on!" Dad said all acting happy and nervous at the same time.
"Yay we finally have a mother figure in our lives! In our orphan home we didn't have one it was this messed up dude!" Niran said acting all happy. Like why would she be happy? I was just disgusted by what dad had just said to us. I mean he should of told us that he had a girlfriend first then went ahead of inviting her.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at Niran.
"What?" Asked Niran half smiling and half frowning.
"Dad, actually I'm gonna call you Cameron cuz you aren't even our dad, Cameron didn't tell us before he started inviting this stranger into our house!" I shouted.
"She is not a stranger!! How dare you talk like that about her! Go to your room and don't come down until you've calmed down!
"FINE I WONT COME DOWN!!!!! I DONT EVEN WANT TO COME AND SEE YOUR UGLY FACES!!!!" I screamed and ran up to my room crying. As soon as I got to my room I got out my suitcase and started to pack my things then Niran came in. Jeeez did that girl know how to knock?!
"What are you doing?!" She asked.
"Do you know what I'm doing, I'll tell you what I'm doing , I am gonna leave that's what!" I shouted. Then all of a sudden Nash came in and Niran went out.
"Baby, you know cam was only trying to help and he was really nervous about telling you. Stop packing up!" He said looking me in the eyes.
"Why?" I whispered.
"Because we all love you and care for you!" He said giving me a long lingering kiss. I felt a lot better and went down to apologize. Then me and Nash went into the sitting room and curled up on the sofa while watching Titanic.