Chapter 9

Mary's POV
As we got back to Cameron's house, I saw Nash waiting outside. For some reason I got little sparks in my tummy when I saw him. As I got out of the car I ran into Nash's arms followed by a long kiss. We took a break and looked into each others eyes.
"Welcome beautiful!" Said Nash. He held my hand and led me in the house. I think I am gonna really enjoy life here.
Niran's POV
As I got out of the car I saw Mary and Nash all loved up! Ewww I hated all that mushy business unless it was a VERY attractive boy. Cough cough Hayes cough cough. When Nash and Mary got inside a beautiful thing rushed out the front door and into my arms. It was Hayes omg he looked beautiful. He ran into my arms and kissed me. And it was AMAZING. Now I know that I should give this a go. Me and Hayes went into the house and up to his room.
"I missed u babe!" He said smirking.
"Same!" I said.
Cameron's POV
I'm so happy that Mary called me dad. I've always wanted to be a dad or father. Now that I have two daughters I am going to do everything it takes protect them. I love them. I want them. I have them.Oh well now I have to show them my girlfriend Faith. What will they think of her? Will they like her? Will they think she is mother material?