Chapter 2

Mary's POV
Today was the trip to the football academy! Why were they taking us there? What was the benefit?
Well at least I got to go with my bae Niran. Niran has curly long black hair and brownish soft skin. She has brown eyes and an amazing jaw line. She is my sister well a sister from another mister. She knows everything about me. So it was time to get ready to go the football training center. As soon as the home workers told us to go pack our backpacks I rushed upstairs. I started by packing my suncream, my sunglasses, snacks, drinks, my phone , my SnapBack, my cardi and my brush and lip gloss. Then I quickly had a shower dried my hair and the whole group set off. We had to go through the train station into 2 trains then through a factory to get there. Me and Niran were tired as hell all this for some lousy football training academy.
When we got there we were exhausted and chilled out our skin but luckily I bought some things I call "important essentials" like lets just say in a simpler term food and drinks. While we watched some boys kick around a circular obstacle. We munched our snacks and sat down watching the boys. Me and Niran were right at the front laughing when a boy kicked the ball into the seats. I got up and took it then as I turned around I bumped into a boy with crazy blue eyes and blondish brown hair. He was well looking very well looking.
"Um, sorry!" I said embarrassed.
"Oh it's alright, but the way I'm Nash, Nash Grier!"he said doing a little smirk.
"Hi Nash I'm Mary!" I said turning red from heat.
"Um, do u wanna grab lunch in 10 minutes?" He said his eyes making me wonder.
"Um ok see ya Nash!" I said excited.

After that he ran if to play his game. As I ran back niran asked me what happened and when I told her about everything she went crae crae .
When 10 minutes went past I asked the workers if I could get something to eat and they said yes so I went and met up with Nash.